Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sisterly love.....


Mace is the youngest of the Pack! We almost thought we would have a little sister, but he was a boy. We love our little Mace and wouldn't trade him for anything, but sometimes me and Ash still pretend he is "Avery!" To Ry's dismay he loves purses, high heels, and bright lipstick. We also learned that he loves to dance and sing to music. (gma suzy would be so proud!) We love you Mace! (gotta love the dress and necklace!)

4 comments:

brie said...

ha ha this is so funny, LOVE IT! it was so cute to see him putting on your red lipstick today! i wonder what ry does every time he sees that...he's real thrilled, i'm sure...

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!! You finally jumped with the rest of us. Although I have yet to do any posting on our blog. BJ takes care of that. I really need to take it over! Your family is so flipping cute! Love it!!!

Kimberly W said...

Very cute!! I'm glad you started a blog so I can see what you are up to now that you live up in the mountains!! :) We need to have a GNO soon!! I need another break and seeing HSM3 with the girls didn't count.

Robyn said...

I love you! Luke is so excited that he can see Mace on the computer right now. Thank you for starting Simply the Stott's for us out of towner's...Wendover is so far away, and I just don't see you enough! xoxo