She worked hard and was so excited.

At the party, she let each girl pick one.
(I will do the post in CO.)
Ash- aquarium, Aus- hoop bouncer.
Then we all met up for a big BBQ!
it was happy and sad.

A night and a day we will N E V E R forget.
Ry and I are flattered.
Pics:
(some of the girlies!)
Troy, my twinner. posing funny for the pic.
(And I want to thank my bro, Troy, who switched his business trip to Manilla and left on Mother's Day (sorry Kristin!) so he could be back for Ry and I's farewell party! You are so sweet!)
Jan and Hugh (oldest sis) and Kristin (Troy's wifey. love her!)
And NO I am NOT that tall! It's just our pose!
The family roast.
Oh man did I get it! I was laughing so hard. And then crying so hard....
pics of everybody....

Sunday afternoon,
Family farewell party #2 with all the kids
Cousins saying goodbye...
High point park
My family took the whole park!
Grace and Carson
(my twin bro and Kristin's kiddos)
made the Stott family the
cutest CARE package for the car!
They decorated them too! It meant a lot to us.
(love my earrings!)
Ashlyn's bracelets. sister love. Never forget us!
(Remember us when you wear your bracelet love.)
We just want to say, from the bottom of our hearts:
Thank you everybody.
thank you.
so. much.
The Stott's had a fabulous weekend...
So emotional and so hard (to say goodbye's)
but yet happy too.
One we won't ever forget.
We L O V E you all.
NOW off to get ready for the movers! 24 hours!
Official goodbye's in a bit.
xo!
p.s. sister trip in 4 days! yay. A much needed break for me. The house will be all packed up and on it's way OUT to CO.
Then Sunday I fly out and move everything in the CO house.
and then fly back to S.L and let the kids finish one more week of school..(living at gma's!)
then it's an OFFICIAL GOODBYE!
are you sick of us yet?? j.k!



8 comments:
I think your love pot is overflowing. Fun fam weekend. Lots of love and fab memories. I love the bracelets and cute gifts given to your kids and fam. It's TIME!!
Can't wait for tonight. It's going to be SPECIAL!! I love ya girly.
I LOVE my bracelet from cute ASH! She is so darling. I wore mine today and I will always think of you BOTH when I wear it! The parties were fun. Can't wait for the weekend!
i love my bracelet! and i love you and ash. hope you're well sis. see you soon!
I, too wore my bracelet but I am lucky as I got more than one. Harold and I love you and your family so much. We will personally miss all of you so much but we are also thrilled for Ryan and the opportunities that have come to him and we are excited for you all and know it will be an adventure. We know that you will allow us to share it with you and maybe some of us could be a little jealous. Sometimes the unknown is kind of exciting and sometimes the grass is greener somewhere else.
So our love will travel with you across the miles. We have learned much from you already! Let us know what color the grass is in Colorado!
Mom I love it! thanks for the encouraging words! YOu and Dad have always been so good to us!
I will let you know the color of the grass?!? loved that term..
btw, the MOVERS are HERE! Four big men going FAST! it is great!
The bracelets were the sweetest thing in the whole world. How sweet of Ash to think about that. Thank you so much, both of you!
You and your whole big family are so awesome. I know you and your family will do great in CO.
thinking of you today, hope all is well.
i blogged again. whoda thought?
love ya sis.
Post a Comment