I love these girls!
The girls rolled in Friday night at 5:30 and we were off!I took them to my favorite Mexican in Westminster...Ry and I LOVE this place..La Hacienda (not the same as Utah's)We ordered the slow roasted pork burrito with fire roasted jalapeno sauce! Oh divine.
They came for 3 nights and 3 days! I think we got no sleep...well maybe 5 hours a night. ( maybe 15 total?!) We talked and talked..I think it was 2 a.m. each night before we decided it was bedtime~it was fabulous!
The great thing about my sisters is what they do for my kids. The kiddos were ecstatic for their aunties to come visit.
My sisters treat Aus, Ash, Jake and Mace like their own.
It is so sweet....in the Brown family we love each others kids and try to be there for them in every way. My sisters wanted to spend a day with Ashlyn too. She came along for the (second time!) to La Hacienda. Then we went shopping at Macey's and got dessert!
I appreciate my sissa's so much..
We didn't go anywhere extravagant (Boulder. Pearl Street. Cheesecake Factory the farthest we ventured), we didn't have my pool to lay out in, but it didn't matter. Us girls could be happy anywhere, doing anything, as long as we are together. My sisters are such a gift to me!
we ate and ate and shopped and shopped, we went to movies, dinner, lunch...we worked out, ate choc. covered rice krispies, watched super bowl (half time :), we ate treats, we talked to the wee hours in the night...
and on Sunday they came to church with me! Fun to show my friends my sisters :)
The best part:
We bought sister pants we all share! Thanks Buckle! We bought sister boots too! Madden boots...the greatest price!

and a big Happy Birthday to my sis, Amber!
love you!



