(And....that is an understatement!)
I haven't blogged--and it's made me sad.
But I want to-
I have so much to say---so much I feel about our life.
We have had so many wonderful things happen on our lives-
The kids have each been so involved, and done well in school,
and met good friends--they each have grown SO much while being here.
Ry and I have had so much going on too.
His job is great! But so demanding. Busy as ever.
I have been up to my neck in being a mama :)
I gave a lesson to my YW women on "Homemaking."
(A word my YW have never heard! funny huh! It's not used as much)
BUT it's still such a TRUE word.
I love being a mama with all my heart. I would tell anyone
that I choose to stay at home and be a mom. (95% CO women work!)
It is a non-stop, 20 hours a day job!
I love nuturing my kids, taking care of all their needs, their school,
their sports, organizing their lives, cooking, cleaning (!!) driving (oh goodness, I drive!)
I have never felt busier in my life with my calling (teach YW every week and Thurs night activity) and taking care of the Stott household, life is GO GO GO!
BUT, I have never been HAPPiER and love every.single.second.
Life is such a blessing! I know that I am truly blessed every day to
life my dream as being a mom.
WE must CREATE a life we want. We must create the joy and happiness we want.
We must CREATE a home that is happy and safe and warm for our kids to come home to.
We must CREATE a life full of love...and joy..and remever that each day is such a gift.
I love my life out here in Colorado. IT has been almost 2 years! 2 years! Wow
We live in a dreamy area, 10 miles EAst of Boulder and 10 miles North of Denver.
It looks just like Heber--wide open spaces! It is just beautiful. Lakes, coyotes, bunny rabbits, views of those Boulder mountains...Ry and I couldn't feel more happy.
I do have days, moments where I absolutely MISS my family, my sisters, my bro's.
I miss our lunches, our family get togethers...man oh man I miss it.
But I know each day I am creating memories for me adm my little Stott Family.
I just try to make the best of each day and remember how lucky we are.
Life is going on, each second, each moment--
Our weeks already full, the calendar booked.
These are the moments.
These are the times.
I feel blessed.
xo!



No comments:
Post a Comment