Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine L O V E.

I love Valentines week.



It was a

lovely,
busy
Valentine weekend.

We had:


class parties, secret valentines, valentine lunch and movie, surprise roses, hot dates, surprise birthday lunch,
and lots and lots of V A L E N T I N E S!


It was a fab-u-lous weekend.

and did I mention....LOTS and LOTs of hearts.
everywhere.

It was so fun to forget about life decisions for a few days
and just enjoy one another~!
It started out friday with the twins class party!

What a hit....Kim and I did it!

yay...the kids loved it. and we did too.

Mace found a girlfriend (top right pic...) and he made her a valentine bracelet....then he wouldn't stop hugging Mrs. C, (middle pic) the twins teacher...what a lover boy.


The kids loved dancing their hearts out (even the boys~! oh yeah) and then we decorated heart shaped cookies, had rootbeer floats, made secret heart valentines , and then made a real valentine bracelet.

IT was hectic getting it all ready, but Kim and I pulled it off!

Then, Saturday we had a full day planned,

but first,
us girlies had a big S U R P R I S E for A M B E R....it was her birthday.



We all usually plan big secret sister lunch the day before,

but this year we left amber hanging and planned a secret breakfast ON her bday.

We all showed up at her house early Saturday morning! She was so surprised!


Mom, Dad, Misty, Jan, Angela, Brooke, Me!

Surprise Sister!

WE took her out to breakfast for her birthday!

All the sisters (in the pic below)...well some of us...it was so fun to surprise her.

She thought she was going out with her in-laws!

She got us instead.

Thanks Ty for working with us!


Then in the afternoon, it was time for kid's Valentine Day surprises.....

off to the movies with the kids and cousins.

They couldn't wait for the Lightning Thief.

They loved it, but Mace was scared out of his wits.

We had to cover his eyes....I felt so bad. But the kids loved. it.

Then we came home and had crepes, whip cream and

valentine surprises.



Then that night we had our valentine date!



We got all ready for a night out! yay



We went to Lone Star Steak house for dinner. ( I didn't bring my camera!)

(Pic from our table at Mac grill on Mon night..my fav!)


We went with Misty and Bri, Amber and Ty, and Mom and Dad.


It was a delicious steak dinner (it took 2 hours to get done!) and then some of us were off to the Valentine movie. So cute, loved it.


It was a fab night!

Back to life, work, school, homework, and life decisions.....lovely!

Hope you all had a fab week

and a Happy Valentines too!!

~xo~

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Your valentines was like Christmas. I loved that your secret lunch was really secret this time!!!! Glad you got a break from crazy decisions. Now we will all brace ourselves.

Brooke said...

Tawny, I love your posts. You document your life so amazingly. I loved Amber's birthday breakfast because we actually got hugs and you have them captured them on camera FOREVER!

You are beautiful girl. Always remember that. Inside and out. You are a great momma, sister, friend and wife! I'm so glad you are in my life :)

Michele R said...

Hi Tawny, haven't visited you in a little while. love coming here to see all the colors, and family, and candy..... You keep your blog so pretty. I may have to post some beach photos too because the cold is getting old. It snowed a week ago and it was fun on a Friday night (it is a novelty). But it has been cold winter for Georgia--in the 20's in the a.m.
Best wishes on this decision you have going on. Take care and rest up from all your festivities!