red~ red~ red~ red~ red~ red~ red~ red~ red~ red~
red~red~red~red~
red~red~
~red~
We are up to our ears in valentines around here.
Austin, Ashlyn, Jake and Mace ALL needed
valentines for their class parties.
They are busy filling them all out, decorating their vday boxes,
and writing cute messages to all of their friends.
Meanwhile, Kim and I are in charge of the twin's
Valentines class party tomorrow.
We are whipping up loads of pink and red frosting, heart shaped cookies, buying red hots, sprinkles, candy hearts, plates, napkins, prizes, we are organizing the craft, the rootbeer floats, the games,
ohhhhhhh the work involved!
The agenda:
Musical valentines, rootbeer floats, decorating heart shaped cookies, making a valentine and a valentine bracelet for their moms.....
sounds good right?!
I sure hope so. By fifth grade, the kids are not easily impressed anymore...
And I gotta say, lots and lots of work,
but (hopefully) worth it.
My kids love having me in the classroom-
they still hug me (when I come in)
That can't last forever!
But can't wait till the party is over
(in a good way!)
Nothing big, just a simple heart shaped letter from Ry and I
with their favorite treat.
Just a quick message of our little love for them.
We are also taking them to the new Percy Jackson movie and having a valentines lunch with crepes, whipcream, and strawberries.
But for me, all I want for Valentines...
(besides our decision to be decided..haha)
and besides a warm hot 80 degree sunny day....(ohhh how I wish.)
A L L I want for Vday is a fab date with the hubby!
And yes, that's planned.
Along with a friends and hubbies we are fine dining with steak and salads
and then going to the Valenines movie.
I can't wait.
Peace and quiet, no loud kiddos, no class parties, no organizing,
no planning...
A night out~
Nice!
Hope you all have a fab valentines weekend planned.
It's love week..... I am grateful for so many in my life...
and you ALL know who you are!


