Today was a perfect fall day.
I love Saturday's...they belong to the Stott's...our family.
Today, Aus's soccer team won and Aus had an awesome goal.
Today, I went on my long run: 13 miles...
and came face to face with a coyote. (really!) yikes.
( It was early morning..foggy and dark..and I was in the grasslands with the bunnies.
I backed away slowly (they won't hurt you..just your kitty) and BEEE-lined
across the trail up to the road.
A coyote wasn't going to STOP my favorite run!)
I love my moment for just me :)
(Mace in his stroller. wind was a blowin'!)
Today, Anthem (my neighborhood) put on a trick- or -treat street for all the kids....
(games, prizes, candy, lunch, pumpkins, dancing)
so cute!
Today, Ashlyn and I went on a walk in our neighborhood...dreamy..
do you see her running??
Aus and Ash checking out a Hawk's nest.
Swinging from the branch. Secret Pond to the right...
Today, my neighborhood looked like Fall.....
Halloween decorations everywhere, carved pumpkins, and houses lit up with orange glow!
Halloween decorations everywhere, carved pumpkins, and houses lit up with orange glow!
dinner together, Haunted Houses, hanging out and laughing :)
Today
we feel grateful.
We are doing fabulous in Colorado.
who knew?
we love it.
We have met many great people, families, friends.
The kids have great, schools, friends and teams.
We are exploring, learning, and doing so many new things.
Life...
Never sure where it will lead us...
but we like this direction.
(Jake's bus stop)




6 comments:
Your area is so pretty. Leaves are starting to turn here too. I would love fall even more if I knew winter wasn't just around the corner. I am glad you are happy and meeting friends. Hopefully you are coming for a visit soon.
Love ya!
I looove the rolling hills of yellow!! And the colors!!
It is prettier than when i was there and it has only been a little over a week. Sometimes time goes fast and slow. Sure do miss you and the family more since I got to see you. Maybe that is not a good thing!!
IT's so beautiful there as I'm looking out my front window to 4 inches of snow. Fall one day and winter the next. I hope it's not headed towards you!!!! I love your weekend. You are such a crazy runner. I love the fall days that are beautiful and you can do whatever you want after a hard week of work!!!! Can't wait to see you soon.
Hey--I love all the pics\photography. Your place looks pretty fabulous. I hope you guys are having a great falltime---
B
Such beautiful pictures. I love fall too! I should let myself enjoy it more but I'm always so worried about winter coming that I don't! I hope your halloween is fabulous! We will miss you tomorrow night!
Post a Comment