F.H.E.. pumpkin patch 2010
The Rocky Creek pumpkin patch.
We dropped all scheduled plans and headed down to the
We dropped all scheduled plans and headed down to the
patch for Family Home Evening.

It was beautiful...to say the least. We had a fabulous night-
The kids loved it!
Picking out their O W N pumpkins and all...
there were patches and patches of pumpkins...rows and rows..
the air was a warm 72 degrees, the sun was setting,
the kids so happy,
running around picking out the
p e r f e c t pumpkin...
their prize pumpkins:
It was great....
(the farm stretched for miles...it was so pretty there! I love CO)
the corn maze was their favorite...

(and I blog for 2 reasons...)
1. the journaling and then
2. taking and editing pics!
I absolutely love pretty pics.
the corn maze was their favorite...

(and I blog for 2 reasons...)
1. the journaling and then
2. taking and editing pics!
I absolutely love pretty pics.
I love to make a picture "tell a story" without using words..
~the corn lady~
We couldn't get Ashlyn out of the maze...it had closed and she didn't want to leave....she ran and ran.
She was loving the wide open spaces....
I thought her hair looked like the corn :)
windy and wavy.
(poor girl got my thick hair :)
goodbye~
cheers to a great night.
We ended the night at Chili's for dinner...(yummy queso/chips!)







2 comments:
You do take the most beautiful pics. I'm so happy you cancelled all and made fun family memories. You are such a fab mother!!!
Caden Brpwn Breivik and Grandma Penny looked at your pretty pictures of the pumpkins and we loved them and Caden wants to look at Mason agin and see the pretty pics. Thank you for showing us these pictures.
Post a Comment