Sunday, January 23, 2011

what a year.


A beautiful trip down memory lane....2010. what a year.
(my fav pic of 2010. Ashlyn running in the fields by our house...)
warm. happy. sunshine










>















what a year. so many pics!
what an adventure.
who could of imagined?
I feel so blessed.
love u all and thanks for being part of the Stott's lives.
to the next 2011....!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun to look back on the year. You have done two posts while down. You are a good girl. I love your bunny post. My bunny would fit right in. I am a bit jealous of all the sun you get. I hope you are feeling better and getting back to yourself. Love ya girl!!!!

Penny said...

What an incredible post! The pics seem almost prettier than in real life! Your new header pics are cuter. I recognize the trail very well that we were on with you and the kids! Ashlyn is very beautiful in all the pictures and all the kids are looking so happy. I am glad that you are all quite satisfied and happy in your new home. It makes my heart happy that you are doing well. We will always miss you all but thanks for helping us stay in the loop. it means a lot to me.