Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sunday Love.

I love our Sunday's. Majority of the day: just us. The day is spent with the Family. A break from the craziness of the week. Quite dreamy. Here are pics from 4 days ago. We are a mile away from our house. We went to a new lake/pond.

In CO, it took awhile to get used to no family on Sundays. Ry knows I miss that.

His new idea:

a walk every Sunday. As a family. Ashlyn and I already do that, but he wants to make an effort to be there. always. the boys too! (thanks Nat)

To go on a walk, have a picnic, throw the football, be outdoors. I love it.

Last Sunday: Across to Anthem ridge. A mile down from our house. Same owner/ builders. It is Anthem Ranch. For 50 and older. They have a beautiful, beautiful neighborhood. I think we both have around 500 homes in our neighborhood. They have a private Rec center that looks like a palace. We loved it there. A new found place.
You can see their Rec center from ours. They have many more tennis courts and fun horseshoe games, they have a sprawling lawn with bbq's and benches. thier view of the lake is so pretty. Their pool overlooks to Boulder.









It was a warm, sunny day. It was fabulous.

The boys played football for an hour then we explored the ranch.

Ry and I held hands and walked around :)

It was lovely. I love our new tradition. together.

We walked home and the Rennaker's (Stacie and Darren!) were at the door w/ their kiddos! So fun....

We all hung out some more, ate some treats and let the

kids run around. perfect.

It was a great day....Just what Sundays are about!

xo!


~NOW off to a busy weekend! oh my goodness :) Mace's Easter preschool party, Mason's bday @Monkey Biz, Austin has basketball tryouts, boys have football games, Jake has a soccer game in Colorado Springs, our big friend/family Easter party at the park and finally Easter Sunday! :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love your Sunday. I love love Sundays. My day to recoop and hang with fam. A walk is usually on our schedule too. Why is your week so busy. Everyone should cancel everything for the holiday. Duh. We run everyday of our lives and Sunday is a nice break. See you in 7 days.

Amber said...

After your busy Saturday's that sounds like a nice way to spend Sundays. I can't believe the pics, you have shorts and t shirts on. We are still wearing coats and pants. It is freezing here. I am ready to go back to St. George.
ps Quinn can't wait to see Aus!!

Penny said...

A Sunday walk and time to be together is perfect for Sunday's. I love the fact that you are all working hard to be together. You will never ever regret spending time all together!