

(Mace with the bunny! Classic pic right?! He was at his Preschool Party. He loved it. I am so glad I still have a little one..it makes it so fun,)
Easter Sunday~ (above) oh I love my boys :)
WE had a fab EASTER Party.
Picnic at the park, Easter Egg Hunt and lot's of fun.
The weather turned cold so we went off to Mandi's house to finish it off.
My kids loved hunting for the eggs, eating good Easter food and hanging with friends. It was the Stott's, Rennakers, Coons, Schramm's, Bageley's, Folsters. We started at the park but ended up at Mandi and Mike's for the Easter Egg Hunt! It was fun to celebrate Easter with our friends! Good times and Good memories for 2011. I just got back from my Utah trip with my girlfriends. We had a great time and it was fun to see all my gals. I also had a big Easter BBQ with my family. My mom did a big Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. Austin came with me and loved hanging with cousins the whole time! pics to come! Also, school is out in 3 weeks, there is soooo much happening. The twins turn 12 in two weeks! A BIG birthday for them! Sports: soccer, football, baseball, graduations (mace!). bday parties, scouts, games..the list goes on! Also, Ashley and Ryan move in one month back to Utah! So sad! :) Mary is moving back in 13 days. We have a big BBQ bash planned for their homecoming! (and a farewell party for Ashley and Ry!) Off to clean-up after my UT trip! so much to do! p.s I have no idea what my blog is doing. I can't write or do anything...it makes my words really big and have spaces! ugh!






1 comment:
You have fun friends in CO. Cute friends too. I'm glad that Easter wasn't only cold here!!! I bet CO loves you because you are the social party event planner!!! Thanks for coming out last weekend. You da best or maybe Ryan is.
Post a Comment