Sunday, July 10, 2011

All 10 of us. Brown Family Love

All 10 of us,
here, together.
what a trip, what a week (well more like 3 for us:)
My family, my 5 sisters, 4 brothers,
here together. their spouses, their kids, cousins...love..
amazing really.
the last time we were all together??
4 years at least?
It was great. Thanks Mom and Dad for pulling this all together.
So much more to come. Ry and I just pulled up. A long drive home from St. Charles.
But so worth it.
Family time with Ry's fam in Bear River,
and time with my family at Bear Lake.
what a FUN few weeks...
fabulous.
love it.
and feel so blessed to have all
these peeps in my life.
look at the pic, it's ALL of us.
Greg, Jan, Misty, Brandon, Amber, Troy, Tawny, Brooke, Brett and Brie.
and of course, Mom and Dad.
what a pic

hard to say goodbye today, but grateful for my fam :)
We are ready to be back. home.
Life is in full swing.
xo!

3 comments:

tawny said...

and fam.. I will send you all a copies. soon. sorry they are not the best...and not a close up. there are too many of us to get close. but we knew that.
and have to say, I do LOVE the pic of ALL us together.. look for my email later this week! also, let me know if u want border, sepia, etc. thanks all!

Jan said...

Great pics! That was such a fun weekend! See you soon, I hope!

Natalie said...

Wow! What was meal time like? I can't imagine. Fun memories!