Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summer soccer nights.

Ashlyn and Madi are best friends.
they just started soccer together.
3 days a week.
They love it.
and so do I!
Ashlyn is on the team Hurricanes.
(she played soccer for 5 years and took a few years off.)
Now she is interested again, so here we go!
Their first game..(2-1) Way to go.
(Ash plays right forward)
and
can I say,
the summer nights here in CO are dreamy!
They are in the 90's, clouds dart across the sky,
the SUN slowly sinks into the Boulder mountains...
Oh. it. is. beautiful.
we love it.
* Ashlyn-soccer team Hurricanes
*Jake- soccer team Dynamite
*Austin-basketball team Hornets
*Ryan-softball team DirtDevils
*me- I just love to run every day.
:)
and our schedule is packed Monday through Saturday.
sometimes (well mostly) we have all 3 kids at practice or games.
Plus I have (and Ash and Aus) Mutual every Thursday!
I live in the car. (clock 68 miles tues/thurs)
It is complete craziness but we would never change it. ever.
(might I mention Ry and I don't see much of each other!)