Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A beautiful LUAU night :)

oh Luau. Luau. Luau. Luau!
what a night.
Maui. Wailea.
Ry and I's first Luau!
We were so excited. I couldn't wait!
Fire dancers, Hula girls, lei's, flowers, palm trees, hula dancing....
and....food.
so much native hawaiian food.
Look at our plates!
My RY. I had so much fun with Ry.
Just us, no kids. we had a chance to be together for 7 whole days!
No schedule, no demands, no worries, no sports...nothing!
(thank YOU Mom, for watching the kids! priceless)
We loved every minute!
It was just what I imagined. The night was fabulous.
Warm air, palm trees, the setting was magical. I tried to soak up every second.
The roasting of the pig!
All the sights and sounds...the deep Hawaiian traditions and customs.
The night was beautiful.
Look at those girls...wow! they are stunning! :)
WE loved it. What a great experience.
I just loved all the fire dancing (man oh man they were so good!),
the hula girls..simply beautiful. I want to learn how to do that!
The story of the Hawaiian customs..
so interesting!
I think this was one of my favorite moments!
definitely one I will never forget :)
thank again ry!
loves!
xo
Road to Hana (my FAV!) next...or snorkeling. maybe Kayaking.
Oh hawaii is amazing :)