Ry had Good Friday off.We wanted to spend the day just playin'! The kids were still in school so we were free to plan a day.
Golfing was in order. The sunshine, a beautiful golf course, the greens and fairways...ahhh what a moment. I love to golf with Ry. I get to watch him play and soak up the sunshine all at once. I drive the cart and enjoy the views :) I cracked open a diet coke, put my feet up and enjoyed the moment. The simple moments. That is what life is about.
I did have to leave early, walk 1.6 miles to mason's school and drop him off. (Ry felt so bad, but I loved it...a walk in the sunshine..any day!)
Then RY and I went to my ALL time favorite restaurant here in Colorado. HACIENDA. Oh I just love that place. Our lunch: Fresh chips and salsa, the BEST chicken tortilla soup, and a slow roasted pork burrito with sweet tomatillo sauce. The best.
What a fun day. We picked all the kids up at school and decided to spend the rest of the day outside! (after Jake's soccer academy) We got din din and had a small picnic. We then shot hoops in our yard till dusk. Such a lovely GOOD FRIDAY.
I love these days. Life is so busy, so when you get a moment, it sure is sweet.
Our weekend was fabulous with Easter, friends, parties, church, walks, soccer games (go jakey, ash, and mace..!) egg hunts, bbq's. I have pics to post...BUT I have to get ready for my Mom and sister Brookie! They are flying in TOMORROW! can't wait!! xo!
(pic taken from my android ipad. not the best!)


