Monday, April 2, 2012

Granby Colorado- SPRING BREAK fun!




OH what a week we have had!
From Eldorado Springs, Waneka Lake, a day in Boulder and
then to finish it off with 4 days up in Granby (or Sol Vista ) @ a cabin
with friends and family.
8 adults, 17 kids.
What a fun fun week!
I took 100 plus pics. I want to put a few on here.
I just love these top of the mountain pics of us friends.
It is simply gorgeous.
Colorado is so pretty--it has so much to offer.
The weather was great.
The kids played adn played the days away.
They built teepees, made forts, hiked around, and
enjoyed the CO sunshine.
We went to the top of Sol Vista ski resort and hiked around,
the views were extraordinary!
wow!
us adults had a great time--they are such good friends.
we made lots of good food (cafe rio salads!), played games with the kids,
hiked around, went on morning runs (girls!),
watched movies (after kids were sleeping!)
It was such a great weekend--so relaxing.
A well deserved break for all! more pics to come..!
xo