Monday, June 22, 2009

Home

Wahoo the fam is (almost) home today!


Ry and the kids just saw Niagara Falls this morning and loved it.
Then hopping on a plane and coming home-


Lucky.

pics to come...!

p.s.

Me:

just off to the pool with Mace man~

loooove summertime!

7 comments:

brie said...

love the pic of the skinny manleaders...the first one's hip bones are creepy, haha!

Penny said...

I wish that you could have gone. In a week you can, cause i will babysit!!!

tawny said...

I know!!! It will be so nice!

Laura said...

why didn't you go?????

Brooke said...

Glad they are home. Fun for you to have time alone too though!

Debbie said...

That is great news. Can't wait to hear more.

Natalie said...

You blogged ten times while I was gone and while your kids were gone and now you are too busy. Sounds like me. All the unpacking, cleaning and playing and no time to blog. Hopefully we will find time this summer with all the kiddos home. Have a fun weekend. IT's almost here.