Us Stott's are enjoying every single second of your warm weather,
your happy days,
and your fun.
We love waking up to no schedule, no routine, and (definitely) no school.
Early morning runs (with a beautiful sunrise and bunny rabbits) , pancakes breakfast on the porches (with fresh strawberry jam) , and hot, summer pool days (oh yeah!).
Oh summer you are simply the best.
And. we. are. loving. you.
So please slow down your days and your nights,.
Much appreciated,
the Stott's (Ashlyn, Austin, Jakers, and Mace.)
P.S. Especially mama Stott!... I can't stand the thought of losing these kiddos in a month!)
*and so excited to have Gma and Gpa Stott coming out tomorrow!
WE are taking them around CO and showing them our T O W N!
We are taking them to an outdoor concert,
driving through an awesome Ghost Town up North,
going see Ry's work and having lunch outside,
enjoying an evening BBQ by our fun pools,
late night fire pits,
and just hanging OUT!
A N D
Happy Birthday to my cute, fabulous friend Kim. love ya girl.
33!




4 comments:
nice to see the bunnies haven't got all of your flower pots yet!
Thanks Girl!! It's been a great day so far. I agree about summer slowing down. It's been flying by and we've been having so much fun. I'm sad school starts so soon. Hope you have fun with Jerry and Grandma Suzie.
Em. The bunnies got 2 pots. Ate all the cute, pink flowers and some of the yellow baby blossoms :(
we need to chat!!!
I don't want to hear it from you. Yours started before mine and ends after mine. It seems like you have had summer forever. I too want it to slow down. Mine will be over in two weeks and it just started two weeks ago. Boo hoo. Oh well. Have fun with inlaws this week!!!
Post a Comment