uhh.. wow. Take a look at this view.
B R E A T H T A K I N G
We just got back from Boulder canyon with Gma and Gpa
We hiked up sugar loaf hill.
360 degree views
of Boulder valley, Denver, and canyon views that are absolutely beautiful.
(We are high up at the top..look at the little road beneath us)
The kids were L O V I N G it.
The area is nicknamed
Little Switzerland. (can you tell why?!)
Look at this pic in color....love it.
We are in such a beautiful valley.
We are having so much fun discovering all it's little secrets.
I have more great pics of our days....
more of the beautiful canyons and of the
kids river floating down Boulder Creek.
We have had so much fun with Gma and Gpa.....more later~
ok, wait, a few more....
On top of Sugar Loaf.
Boulder Creek.
Ashlyn floating down....
they get out about 100 yards down the river.
They loved doing the train!
The first one down had to use their feet to block the big rocks.
Hiking down Sugar Loaf.
oh so pretty!
Love this pic of RY and Mace.
Loving the moment.
mace, Austin, and a few friends
(from our neighborhood)
running around Colorado.
Boulder Creek
What a lovely day!
(p.s look closely at our company :)
Swimming at dusk.
It felt so good!
So fun to show everyone around!
more later.
loves!





3 comments:
So much to do and explore. Sometimes we get lazy and just do what we do. I love that you are getting out. I didn't see the grandparents in any of the pics. Are you sure they are there. Beautiful scenery and pics all around you. I love the tubing pictures. Why weren't you in them?
See ya soon.
Oh it all looked to be so fun. Tubing is the best kids summer deal ever! I cant wait to see for myself. Glad Ry's parents could enjoy with you. Love you guys and miss you,
Mom
Good for you! Getting out and exploring your new home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know, I am in the same exact boat!
also.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo
L
(you and Brie need to comment over at my blog so that you can win great jewelry...please...I want girls I LOVE to win it!!!)
Post a Comment