Christmas Break.
The kids are hyper and happy.
We need to get OUT of the house.
Favorite pass time:
It was freezing...the burb said 11 degrees,
BUT in Utah we are used to cold!
(I went running in it today! lovely. yes)
So we bundled up and headed out.
they were not afraid at all.
Even Mace wanted to hit all the "bumps" and fly high!
After he flew down the hill he would say, " this is totally wicked."
huh? something he picked up from the older kids of course...
We had so much fun in the snow!
After the cold,
We hit one of our favorite spots for lunch:
Cafe Rio.
Yummy pork salad.
WE had to stop at (grossy) McD's for Mason's nuggets.
He ate 10 nuggets! All his little self.
woswers.
The kids loved the salads.
It was a hit.
(and it was healthy and cheap)
I will end with a pic
of yesterday's movie:
Alvin and the Chipmunks.
All the kids made chipmunk faces...cute.
I love Christmas break...
it's so fun to relax, play with cousins, go to movies, sled, eat-out..
do whatever we like..
a much N E E D E D break..
after running around like crazy the entire month of December.
L O V E
this
week
O F F.
I think I may be off to a movie with
the girlies while the boys (my boys of course)
watch the vikings/bears game!
ta ta!
Hope you are enjoying your Christmas break as well!




3 comments:
You can thank me for that fun day!!! Our day was the same. How funny. JK Love Christmas Break. It's the best. No schedule and NO DANCE. Sleep in and do what you like. You do that everyday anyways. You don't need Christmas Break as an excuse. LOL. Have fun at movie.
Thanks for keeping posting. You will never regret it. I bet the kids love being famous. Imagine seeing yourself on a computer screen? Impossible a few years ago!!
shutup, how fun! i haven't been sledding, in, like, 8 years...seriously. if you go again, invite me! haha
Post a Comment