Friday, December 18, 2009

sister love.

Sisters.


What they mean to me:


Gifts sent straight from Heaven,



Keeper of secrets,


Binds of friendship stronger than life itself.



There for you in your highest of highs and lowest of lows:


With you on bad days, good days, with you to celebrate your successes, your failures, and your sweetest of moments:




All of us at the births of every baby, encouraging, cheering, and crying with every new life.



Attending Baptisms, soccer games, birthday parties and achievements...
Looking out for one another, attending needs, and encouraging each other's kids.



But MOST of ALL. They G R E A T E S T thing about sisters:
They are with us forever and ever.
No judgements, no criticizing. Just uplift, support, LOVE....no matter what.
Some pics of 2009:
(man we had a great year!)



Bear Lake trip. June 09



Grandpa Dalton's visit. Jan 09
My bday. July 09


Brown family Moab trip June 09


Bear Lake '09



St. George Sister trip 'o9


Beach House Sept. '09

Dad's bday Sept '09
Daily lunches....(well almost! )

Oceanside '09

Summer of '09..Thrillin Thursdays with all the cousin love.

Beach House '09


And lately.



especially lately



I have been counting my blessings



for these girls.



We have needed each other more than anything.



We are blessed. Simply blessed for one another.



And we know it.

Love you girls:

Mom, Emily, Carole Ann, Jan, Misty, Amber, Kristin, Brooke, Brie, and Angela.
"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life." ~Isadora James

6 comments:

Penny said...

Thanks for counting me in as a Sister. The best Name. Soimeday, way in the future up on a cloud or something, we will all be friends. What a great joy then and happiness now!

Melisa said...

Love your post and your pictures and you! So darn cute girl. I consider Brooke like a sister...and like your mama Penny said..someday we will ALL be sisters up their on that cloud. Isn't it great to know you will always have a sister that understands?....no matter what! Love families.

Em said...

Lucky me- when I married Brandon I got9 sisters, too! It's nice to know that when everything in life seems upside down, family stays constant. Thanks for having our backs.

Amber said...

Loved it! I am so glad we have eachother. Sisters are everything and we all know we would do anything for eachother. Love ya

tawny said...

Thanks girls for all the comments...life is so much sweeter with all of you in it!
Melisa...I hope your baby is doing great...would LOVE to see him!!! Btw,thanks for being such a GOOD friend to Brookie! We love ya for that...Amber and Em, cheers to 9 sisters! Love it.

Brooke said...

Thanks Tawny..I haven't been reading posts much lately, but I'm glad I picked yours.. ha ha...It really started my day off right and gave me the energy I needed to get going today. I'm so glad to have you as a sis too. Love you.