Friday, April 16, 2010

Mace

Mace.

The blonde hair green eyed boy.

Everyone always asks if he is really mine.

Yup I say, he fits right into the Stott fam.

He's happy, moving, and always on the go...

He loves to laugh, dance, and wrestle with his bro's.

He loves bananas, cooked carrots, pancakes, and brownie batter.

He loves his 6-pack cousins, to read books, the sunshine, and his kitty Layla.

He never ever stops. really. He needs about 7-8 hours of sleep. that's it.

He takes all my energy so that's why he was saved for last.

Love that boy.

This weekend is Mace's 4th birthday.All his cousins coming over for a last
birthday bash. It will be quite the day.
Mace is STILL awake (late nap) with me at 11:58 , singing about his birthday party with cotton candy, bouncer, hot dogs, and games.
Plus his Dad is coming home soon and he jumps for joy every time I say it.
It's been quite the ride with Mace.
Four great years.
If I think about it, I will cry.
My mom is right, hang on to all the memories, because the time
just goes so darn fast.
I love it.
I love being a mom.
Off to bed and a busy weekend!
Happy (almost)Birthday Mace.
p.s. Today Ry and I officially scheduled OUR move. The second time I just cried....we are leaving within 6 weeks.. So excited and (almost) ready, BUT nervous, anxious, the unknown...
wow, here we go!
Posted by Picasa