Monday, April 5, 2010

A second wind.

Nothing beats:
Running outside, feeling the warm sunshine, and the
wind blowing through your hair. (serious)
After about 3 miles, your run picks up and you get your
second wind.
Life feels so good at that moment.


ON my runs

I think and think,

I decide, I wonder, I analyze.

I go over and over all the things running through my mind.

Usually it's life, kids, decisions, the usual...

But these past 2 months have been a bit crazy.

So chaotic with everything going on...

buying, selling, planning.

Our big decision to move, a new job, a new home, moving the kids,

new schools, new friends..

A new life.

I have good days and bad moments.

I feel full heartily we made the right choice,

with that said, that does not mean I don't have fears or worries.

BUT today, I was grateful. yes.

I got my second wind, the sun peeked out

and the wind was blowing through my hair.

and then something happened:

Suddenly I felt peace. P E A C E. warm, happy peace.

It felt good.

so good.

I know everything will be alright.

and in a strange way, I am excited for the journey ahead.

I feel we are supposed to be out there for a reason.

and today reaffirmed that.

This weekend I have run 21 miles.

Lots of thinking time, lots of good time. It is my therapy. I love it.
I don't know what I would do without my runs every day.

They are great.

And lately I have been at lunch almost every single day with sisters and friends.

They are my therapy too. I am so lucky to have them.

I will miss them so much but it's all good too.

Their support is wonderful. I thank my sistas: Kristin, Brooke, Amber, Emily, Misty, Jan, Brie, Mama, CA and Angela (who is having her baby today..good luck girl!) I have the best support system. (and thanks to my bro's too.) I am so lucky.


And today was our home inspection in CO.

Ry was there all morning long, with me on the cell phone.

I was asking him to check paint colors, bedrooms, measurements. etc..

It was fab.

We are a little more than one month away.
and

IT. feels. good.

my song: "The wind," Cat Stevens

Posted by Picasa