Oh man.
It's Spring Break and the kids are out of school.
We were headed to St. George for fun in the sun
but
I just cancelled reservations. (sad)
I am not paying for partly cloudy 63 degree (rainy) weather.
So we are stuck in snowy Utah....
instead our agenda will be:
Movies, Cafe Rio, L O N G runs (yes outside in the snow!), books, cousins,
sleeping in (yeah right), dying Easter Eggs...
Lots and lots of down time.
Nice.
Ash and I got a lil' bored already and took some crazy pics for fun.
(I'm not good at down time)
Have a F A B spring break
Us Utahns here...blizzard like snow conditions.
Thanks a lot.
p.s getting my camera O U T. ohhh it's pretty! (and complicated. but so good!)





6 comments:
wow. i had no idea that utah still thinks it's winter. i guess i shouldn't mention that it's supposed to be 80 degrees at our house tomorrow. good luck!
emily.
ohhh I am so so jealous of the East coast.
So not fair.
Where is our sun??? It's been 3 weeks since we've seen the rays... S A D.
but you deserve good weather! go on a walk or two for me! please! xo!
It's Conference weekend... of course there will be rain or snow of some kind in the forecast! I'd rather be listening to Conference while laying out in the backyard with the warm sun but as soon as I see the sun, it's covered by big, ugly, clouds that take what little warmth it's giving off and make me sad all over again! Oh well, it will come; sooner than later I hope! Good luck on the rest of your spring break. Ours starts Monday...with the same ugly forecast we've had for weeks... :(
Your weekend doesn't sound boring at all. I think the word "BORED" is wrong on your pics. That's my kind of weekend. I don't think you know what BORED is. Have a fabulous Easter weekend.
Ha ha I look cute! i like my hair straight UP!
I totally understand your comment that you are not good with down time. I feel the EXACT same way! Boring boring freezing cold crap snow...SOOOO sick of it! We are all from the same breed because none of us do well in the winter here. One of these days we should all pick up and take off to St. George for good...or Florida (like your next post)!
Post a Comment