Saturday, August 21, 2010

6:34 A.M.

6:34 A.M. is early.
That's when little Jake wakes up for School. He is the first off.
(It's hard for him to GET Up. He sits in the sun on the steps to open his eyes.)
I still want to post pics of the FIRST day of school!
I will do it this weekend!
But off to Georgetown to hike, fish, river float and picnic!


And I feel like I am RUNNING in circles!
life is BUSY.
I need to get used to this crazy schedule too... (I am a taxi driver!)
bye bye Summer !
and p.s why does Elementary start first?? It's hard for Jake (and me)!
BUT gotta say we LOVE the sunrise..it makes for a beautiful drive!

( and he's still half asleep when we leave!)

I will figure out the bus soon...

When Jake is comfortable with his new school!

and I already have

a carpool set up for the twins (thank goodness)!

yay.....!

xo!

1 comment:

Penny said...

So he gets up so early but what time does school start? It seems like high school or going to seminary or something! He sure is cute and your house looks lovely. Can't wait to see it! Love you guys,
Mom