(our last walk...saying good bye to Amber and Ty.
and wanted to see the pier one last time.)
goodbye Oceanside!
goodbye beautiful sunsets on the beach!
loved the sun, the beach, the waves
(do you see the white boat? dreamy)
family time!
miss you all!
xo!
love this pic of the pier.
We walk down (almost daily)
It is fun to fish and to get dinner at Ruby's! tradition!)
more pics later.
we are flying out tonight
(after Laguna Beach!)
pic of Heisler park. Eating lunch before our flight...
(I ate the best guac! Las Brisas (thanks Brandy)
the boys favorite pizza..GINA's. serious..(more later on that!)
AND Laguna is so beautiful! :)
it deserves it's own post!






4 comments:
Welcome home!! Your pictures look amazing. Hope you had a great time.
I'm sorry you are home. I'm sure your laundry is all done, house clean and your ready for Monday. Glad you were able to see fam!!!!
I'm sad we're all home! But it really was like living a dream. And how many times do we get to do that a year? Only once...
I love the pics-they brought back the memories so beautifully! I miss you and your fam so much already!
btw..who was the chick in the yellow and black polka dotted top? She smokin' hot!
Yay! You made it to Las Brisas!! Did you get to sit out on the balcony? Gorgeous, isn't it? I don't know what's better, the gauc and diet coke or the view of the ocean from your table.
Btw....I know your friend Natalie!
<---------------- The one right there who made a comment! I've know her and her siblings for YEARS! Small world, huh?
Post a Comment