sisters.
cousins.
sun up to sun down
man I miss these girls.
we are soaking up the sun and our t i m e together.
2.5 days left.
my other sis :) seriously.
Troy is ONE of us gals.
we love it.
Troy got stung by a sting ray last night.
low tide. 5:00 p.m.
(always happens low tide.)
Poor guy!
Him and Austin were out surfing the waves
when all of a sudden, Troy felt a sharp pain...
sting ring ray!
(right in between his big toe)
yikes!
(a big puncture hole..oozing blood! I do have a pic)
I have lots of great pics of our days:
Beach days, shopping, dinners, walks to the pier,
Harbor shops, long runs, bonfires...etc..
Those later...
we are to busy enjoying our TIME!
Ohhhh happy days!



2 comments:
I hope you peed on the sting or at least someone. haha. Kade got stung all the way from his toe to his goods. It was so sad. Soak it up girl, family and sun. Then it's back to life. I'm sorry.
ummm. let me just say, someone did pee on it!!!!!
Post a Comment