Friday, March 27, 2009

A day to remember....


Besides my wedding day and the birth of my four children,


this day was the most glorious....



For my 30th birthday-



Ryan asked me to marry him


again.

second time, on top of a mountain,



on his knees,



with a new ring.




Glorious setting: warm summer day, blue skies, soft breeze



overlooking Parley's canyon and Park City


Professed his love for our marriage and the birth of our four children...



Couldn't wait to share the next 60 gazillion years together (Eternity)...



raising our four children and all that life has to hold...good and bad. success and failures-



together. always.



I cried and couldn't expect such a sweet suprise..



fell in love all over again.



I will always remember that warm summer day...full of sweet words and love

I am a lucky girl...


happy (almost) anniversary Ry..



you know my heart is yours...



for the next gazillion years to come..........







B L E S S E D ....My family.........love you~


~Our song: True Companion by Marc Cohn.. luv it (2nd on playlist)
~I wish I had pictures of that day but I didn't have my camera b/c I didn't know he was going to surprise me. We were at the Marriot Mountainside in Park City and Ry took me up the scenic chairlift to the top....the first picture is a real pic overlooking Park City..it's beautiful! (pic courtesy of Tyler Gourley)

~oh and for the record, today I ran my 12 miles in good time and thankfully NO blizzard, yay.

3 comments:

brie said...

Ah, man, I hurt too much to sleep. But at least I get to catch up on all your posts!

Loved your twin posts. Our family is hella insane. So many cute pics!

And Ryan re-proposing? So romantic!

Congrats on a well-timed 12 miler. You're going to absolutely kill your half-marathon...I'm proud of you!

Savannah Grace will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm going througn nothing as horrible as cancer, but it still sucks, so I can't even imagine what her and her family are going through. That's so sad. :(

xo sis.

Debbie said...

What a romantic husband you have!

Natalie said...

Do you remind him to be romantic or is he like this on his own. I hope you didn't freeze all weekend in PC. I know I did in South Jordan. By the way it's going to snow every day this week. I'm preparing you. At least we have Tuesday to look forward too. See ya then. Hope you had fun.