Thursday, March 26, 2009

gear up girl

Okay I need this post to help me gear up.....with the half marathon fast approaching.. (21 days) I've got run 12 miles tomorrow....! Only problem, it's a blizzard outside! (But I don't mind...)





Gotta love Utah and it's 4 seasons...70 degrees one day and a blizzard the next....what?!





Also, it's my anniversary in 4 days! We are escaping for a little while! Don't we all N E E D a "break" from life once in a while....yay!





(and i am thinking of you B! xo)

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Good luck on your marathon! Sorry the weather sucks, I know how much it means to you :( I really do. On the happier side of things, you have your anniversary to look forward to with better weather coming!

Natalie said...

I don't think it will be a blizzard tomorrow but cold. I feel for you. Tread mill will not cut it. I'm running outside too, but not 12 miles. Good luck and have an awesome weekend with your boyfriend.

Kimberly W said...

Where are you guys going for your anniversary?

tawny said...

Bahamas!!

just kidding......Park City...!

Laura said...

oh man, you make me feel like a big ol' sloth!

Have a great COLD run....

and would you please give B a big hug and kiss for me, and keep me posted. I am worried about her...