Monday, March 2, 2009

Today....

So today....




Is my 100th post day. Really?



Today is..... definitely a hoody day. Tired of the cold, cold, and more cold. Why can't I live in the blessed, sunny Miami? or anywhere that is not so C O L D...I need warmth.



Today.....The dow dropped below 6800 pts. This is history in the making...but not good history.... So depressing, is it ever going to stop? We need hope... and we also need peeps to stop pulling their money out... (says Ry)



Today......

I am no longer a mother to 15 children, back to 4...I will actually miss my adoptive kiddos..luv them.

(Mace was gettin' a lil jealous of sharing his time, as you can tell in his momma-bear- hug-won't-let-go-all-day...geez my arms were tired..)


and finally ( I saved the best for last)

Today is...........

the Bachelor finale....



YES, the time has come.



Girls party at my house...who's Jason going to pick?



Today.....We will find out... good times....good times.









4 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay! I'm glad things are back to normal at your house! Poor Mace...they really do get jealous for attention.

I am so happy for bachelor tonight! AHHHH!!! See you soon....

Natalie said...

You should have taken a picture of us at Costco and put it by the dollar sign because we spent too much or at least I did. It was fun to see you and see that Mason is funny like Kaden.

tawny said...

brookie cookie..me too! Me. so. excited... get on over..I have sooooo many treats..

Nat- It was a delight to see you at Costco today. Yes we spent up quite the storm... i think you beat me...$300 ish. ouch.

friday-date-1100-woohoo.
btw, your girls are seriously adorable. lucky you...3 daughters!

Laura said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!! I just finished watching The Bachelor!!!!!!!!!
WTF??????????????????????????????????? SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked!!!!!!!!!

POOR POOR Melissa. Still can not get over it!!!!!!!!