off to theSecret Pool with my girls again (well most of us)...
ok, Rob, here's the cute one!
(and thanks for putting up with my drawing pics, my first go at it...A bit messy and hard to read...now I know how to do it a little better....! Enjoy your day! xo)
Okay in ALL fairness here is the pic u (Rob) wanted:
Seriously - Secret is Spectacular! We've had too much fun swimming with you guys this week! I love that Luke loves Mace as much as I love you. What's up with you not posting the pic when YOUR tongue is sticking out???? I love you girls! And thankful we have pictures to remember our forever memories!
Oh I forgot - I love the writing on your pictures! You need to teach me when I lock you in your house next week to potty train Mace!
Everyone needs to know that this 'doodling' is what you do when ever you are sitting still somewhere. It's similar to what you leave on the paper table cloths at Macaroni Grill or on a driveway with chalk or on anything you can! It's just another thing that reminds me of you. xoxo
I was honored to be invited to "secret" with you...so sorry my kid decided to share her lunch with EVERYONE in the pool...but hey, at least you knew it was clean when they let y'all back in! Love the writing on the pics, you have to teach me so that maybe it will make my blogging more efficient (because it is SO NOT right now!)Do you think it will copy over when you print the book?
I think I spent more time at the pool this week than I did at home. I read a book and drank way too many diet pepsi's. Gotta love it, I love summer!!!!!!
Tawny, I figured out how to do the writing...I hope you don't care...remember imitation is the best form of flattery!! AND yours is still cuter! It's so much fun to do and it helped me do my blog quicker - so THANKS!!!
Looks like you had fun! Wish I could have come. Stuck at home. Kind of trying to potty train before trip. Not doing so hot. Off and on, off and on. Any-hoo...writing is sooo cute on your pics. Wanna know how too!
I already left a comment and it's gone in never never land. I love the writing. I need to learn how unless it takes too much time.
I spelled your name right and wrong on my post. Sorry. Tell Ash sorry too. You always spell check my stuff. Knock it off.
Secret was absolutely amazing. For reals it was nice and secluded. Thanks for letting us take a peak. Next week swim. Figure out. Have fun b-day weekend.
With new adventures at our door...from moving from Utah (after 32 years there!) we ventured to the Rocky Roads of Colorado for a dream job. New experiences, new friends, new roads..we are discovering ourselves one day at a time...and loving it. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mama to 4 fab kiddos. My "job" is exhausting and wonderful all at once! Our lives can be full of great things and sometimes complete craziness. But overall, I do try to see the good in life and try to look at each day as a blessing I get to live as a mom, wife, sister, and friend. My blog is a journey of our life...
Photography is my passion. I absolutely love it. I use this blog as a creative outlet with photos, but also to capture all of Stott's life "moments"
Tawny
~Me. Running. the sunshine. (LOVE) photography, designing. my sisters. cadbury mini eggs. the beach. a challenge. flip-flops. diet coke. my girlfriends. romantic get-aways. a smokin' tan. early mornings. quiet nights. jewelry. novels. competitive sports. sugar cookies. and my ever so comfy big stars...
Ryan
My hubby: hard-working, Miami Dolphin die hard, sooo competitive, sports lover, romantic (yup), loves the beach, good daddy, loves to fish, self-less(always), dare devil, loves coke a cola (in a bottle), (and YES the fav. parent..kids luuuv him)
The Beach is our getaway.
Ry with Mace. Oceanside
JULY is my favorite month
July 4th, my birthday, 24th, sparkling pool, warm sunshine! ahhhh yes!
family adventures
I LOVE my UTAH. The kids and I in Green River, UT
The beach, the sunshine, the warmth...ahh
I wish. I wish. I wish..I always lived here...(with my hubby and kids of course!)
S I S T E R L O V E
L U C K Y we are.
My favorite quote: "Sometimes winning has nothing to do with being first across the finish line."
11 comments:
Seriously - Secret is Spectacular! We've had too much fun swimming with you guys this week! I love that Luke loves Mace as much as I love you.
What's up with you not posting the pic when YOUR tongue is sticking out????
I love you girls! And thankful we have pictures to remember our forever memories!
Have fun at thrillin':)
Oh I forgot - I love the writing on your pictures! You need to teach me when I lock you in your house next week to potty train Mace!
Everyone needs to know that this 'doodling' is what you do when ever you are sitting still somewhere. It's similar to what you leave on the paper table cloths at Macaroni Grill or on a driveway with chalk or on anything you can! It's just another thing that reminds me of you.
xoxo
love it! how'd you write on the pics? adorable!
I like the writing on pics too. My kids would go crazy over that High Dive that i see.
I was honored to be invited to "secret" with you...so sorry my kid decided to share her lunch with EVERYONE in the pool...but hey, at least you knew it was clean when they let y'all back in!
Love the writing on the pics, you have to teach me so that maybe it will make my blogging more efficient (because it is SO NOT right now!)Do you think it will copy over when you print the book?
I think I spent more time at the pool this week than I did at home. I read a book and drank way too many diet pepsi's. Gotta love it, I love summer!!!!!!
Oh, PS- I want Natalie's swim suit too!
Tawny, I figured out how to do the writing...I hope you don't care...remember imitation is the best form of flattery!! AND yours is still cuter!
It's so much fun to do and it helped me do my blog quicker - so THANKS!!!
small huge tongue vs. weird alien collar bone...
I win.
love you!
Looks like you had fun! Wish I could have come. Stuck at home. Kind of trying to potty train before trip. Not doing so hot. Off and on, off and on. Any-hoo...writing is sooo cute on your pics. Wanna know how too!
I already left a comment and it's gone in never never land. I love the writing. I need to learn how unless it takes too much time.
I spelled your name right and wrong on my post. Sorry. Tell Ash sorry too. You always spell check my stuff. Knock it off.
Secret was absolutely amazing. For reals it was nice and secluded. Thanks for letting us take a peak. Next week swim. Figure out. Have fun b-day weekend.
Post a Comment