Monday, August 31, 2009

new header and summer weekends



Hi there!


New header? yes!
I think I like it, I will have to sleep on it.


It took me like 2 hours to figure it out, but I did it!

I have almost payed someone to do it but just never got to it. So when I saw I could do it for free, I decided to give it a try. So that's my result.
It was fun to try something new and change it up a bit.
and thanks to Sarah at Clover Lane (she has a great blog!)
for walking me through it!
( I saw it on one of her posts and was so excited to try it,it worked!)
And it will be fun to change it with each season or holiday...
Phewy! done.


Okay on to my post:
our last summer weekend was great because:
~We played and played outside in our yard in the
perfect
80 degree heat..

I love it hot!

~We hit the pools one last time with cuz's and friends.

The kids were loving the summer sun!

~Ry grilled some marinated pork chops for Sunday dinner










~ We played soccer and hoops with the boys




~The kids had a cartwheel contests!


~We soaked up the last rays of the sun...

so lovely, yes!




~We watched Jaker's play soccer...they won!




~We hung with our buddies!




~We had a great date night with good friends! (thanks Hobby's..!)

and lastly,


~We said goodbye to Mari...! (good luck cute girl!)

We love our late summer weekends.

Glad school is back in full swing,

(the kids love their teachers! yay)

And sooo grateful to enjoy these last few sweet summer moments!

~xoxo~


9 comments:

Amber said...

Nice new header!! It looks like you were up late doing it, no wonder you are tired today. But I love it, and I love summer. The pool was fun on Saturday, hopefully we can get one more swim weekend in. Only 11 days until beach!!

Debbie said...

I love that header! And I am impressed you did it yourself.

brie said...

yeah, totally love the header, look at you and your blog skills!

Sarah said...

I love it...I swear you wil get faster at it...it won't be so much "work" just fun!

Natalie said...

You are so coming to my house to do mine. It's so cute. I love it. Thanks for good times at the park.

Brooke said...

Love it! I'm jealous. You put mine to shame for sure. Just make sure you get some sleep tonight okay?

Penny said...

WOW I love the Header. it just pops! Good design girl and you're always getting better! Who knew you had hidden artistic skills that are now spilling over!

Laura said...

love the header very much!
And I would SO KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES in a cartwheel contest!

Robyn said...

New header is GORGEOUS! Brings the rest of it all together! Good Job!!