we
L O V E
having you home from your mission.(almost 3 mos!)
It runs deep. real deep.
I hold him in my highest respects.
Words to describe him:
(and with careful choice on my part :)
loyal, kind, passionate, sweet, tenacious, selfless, and loving.
Man we had a great night with everyone together.
(Dad thanks for the stories from your childhood and and the lessons learned being raised on a farm... the grandkids loved it. But mine still don't believe that cows make chocolate milk:)
It's been a long time since we can all just drive up to the mountain house and see grandma and gramps!
How we've missed it.
The kids love it, the siblings need it.
and how we cherish the moments to all be together now.
(you never know if you will be called again!)
Really all in the end that matters is family. period.
And my dad has always made that his first priority.
My dad loves two things with all his heart:
His Family and God.
Nothing else matters to him.
He taught us 4 important lessons to succeed:
1.Be a good person, (karma)
2.love God,
3.serve others
4.and always try your hardest in all you do.
With that, we should succeed the
road of life.
We are blessed to have you.
10 kids, 30 grand kids, (three on the way! yay)
a great legacy indeed.
Happy birthday dad.
xo~
p.s.We missed you Brookie! and Ty, Bri, and Bran and Em!
and Jan don't know why you were cut out of the upper pic!
Oh and thanks for a great dinner mom!
(and working on my beach post still. Lots and lots of pics. oh my)



4 comments:
Happy bday Daddio! I tried not to cry last night at work. I tried so hard to get it off, but to no ado. John video-taped some of it of Dad telling stories, so that helped me feel better. It was so cute! Thanks for the post. I'm glad it turned out well.
The pictures were darling!
Oh, we love Dad so much!! Happy 66!
Such cute pictures and such a fun night! Dad is so cute, I am so glad he is home. I stopped at Macey's on the way home, I had the girls with me. After we bought motrin and got back in the car, it wouldn't start after two tries. The girls spoke right up and said we should say a prayer, we did and the car started. Thanks to dad's story, they knew what to do.
Oh my gosh that is such a great story. That is awesome. Love that prayer does work...and such a great example to your kids!
we love our dad...!
That was such a fun night. I love it that we can mostly all be together. The sound of evaeryone singing was so loud and mostly even on key. I know first hand waht a great father that Harold is. He is also a good man and I am blessed and lucky to have him in myi life. Amber, I am glad that his little 6 year old story already had good results. Kids do remember things like that. Brooke, we missed you but ;know of your love. 66 is a prettyi nuomber and not really very old!
Post a Comment