Sunday, September 20, 2009

sweet ocean air





Hi there!


We are home.




Our trip was absolutely fabulous.


Oceanside, California. love it.



Good times and great memories.
So much to say, but not yet.
Got lots to do first!
clean out the car,do kid's homework by tomorrow, lauuuundry galore, clean sand out of everywhere, get some fresh milk and food for the house and just get ready for
R E A L L I F E
again.
sad sad sad!
I love this pic of Ry, Jake, and Mace hanging out in the sunset.
It was my favorite moment that evening on the beach.
Life can be so good in the simplest of moments.

I missed my bloggy just a B I T.

But really we were to busy enjoying the

sweet ocean air.


sis's

We love the beach at my house.
Really we consider it our "second home."
We can't get enough.ever.

our first beach day..our arrival! yay (not tan yet!)



This week is so exciting every year it's just like Christmas for us...

family, friends, cousins, all come together.

We play, play, play all day every day.

thanks to all who went, we had so much fun.

I will be back with more, lots more!

missed you all!

xo

OH and big news for us!

Ry's parents come home off their mission in 4 days!

Ry on the phone poolside talking to his parents

They served an 18 month mission in Kirtland, Ohio.
We have missed them soooo much! Especially the kids.
(Mace was one and a half when they left! just a baby!)
We can't wait till they drive on home on Thurs...
we will be awaiting the big reunion!
(and what's up with my blurry pics lately on my posts! I think my lense is going down the tubes.
The pixels aren't clear as they used to. I took 200 plus blurry pics. What a bummer!
and maybe it's my excuse to get a new camera from the hubby.
And Nancy, my last pic is actually like that on purpose :) It is on night scene mode...Isn't it perty?

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Welcome HOME girlie! Can't wait to see all your pics, I'm sure it will be a spectacular post! I love that last pic of Ryan, how funny that it was an accident, I thought you were getting all fancy on us...
So glad to hear your trip was fabulous, you were gone a loooonnngg time! You are probably WAY darker than me now!!

Laura said...

Hooray! You are back!!! REAL LIFE is HARD to come too, isnt it??? Great pictures....
next time you come to CA,lets get together!!!!!!!!!!!

Penny said...

Oh how I loved that sunset pic of the boys and Ry. The seagull is perfect too. Thanks for sharing the pics already. Me thinks I am jealous of your trip and the fun!
Also the lineup of the kids is so cute!