Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving blessings

What I am grateful for:

Thanksgiving blessings...I am blessed, we are all blessed. Take this day to remember!

(And can I say I am loving all the christmas dec's up..it brightens my morning every day! The pic is of my tree.... I love the Holidays because it brings more color, lights, love, and fun! Off to the Brown's Thanksgiving on my side...50 people plus...! Cousin love, aunts, uncles...Lots of us! We will miss RY as he is home recuperating...poor guy! But he is doing okay... Grateful for this fun day...then Black Friday tomorrow ((Love it)) and Thanksgiving again Saturday at my house...busy busy, BRING on the HOLIDAYS!

and I have to post edit: I am so grateful for my brothers too....who are actually my "sisters!" I hope they know that..... I am so lucky to be apart of the best family....I really LOVE you guys and today was memorable....good job mom and dad....post to come this weekend!

Love you all!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Love you lady! Happy Thanksgiving. Be safe tonight, shopping the night away!
xoxo

tawny said...

I love you my sister!!

Maybe I will see you at 4:00 am!

We are nuts!

xoxo