Mom's. Can you relate to this picture??
I made dinner and gave Mace his taco. I left the room for maybe 5 minutes and I came back to an entire bag of chocolate being devoured as fast as possible. Where he got it? He found Tawny's hidden stash of leftover Halloween candy....obviously it wasn't very hidden.
I gave his taco back and he didn't want much of it after he ate all that chocolate.
Oh well, I didn't really care... it was just one of those days...Happy eating Mace!
Oh and BTW, I got a Bonus today......When I went to the Target, Austin made Jake a "magic potion" to drink. Let's just say Jake had to run to the bathroom and missed!! I know I am getting PAYBACK for all the times Rose came and helped me out with the potties:)
(Misty, you could not of done that :)
Again, just one of those days...! Props to all momma's
4 comments:
that picture of Mason is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Sorry to hear about Jake and his "incident" - dang older brothers!!!
CUTE KIDS!
I can't relate. My children are perfect and only eat healthy organic food. It must be your poor mothering skills.
Kim, that made me LAUGH so hard. That is why you are one of my bestest friends because I KNOW you can relate!
Although, out of all my friends, I think you are the one who would feed them organic food! :)
PLUS, you don't like chocolate...that is sooo crazy! But that is how you stay sooo skinny and hot!)
I agree with Kim. If you would have been watching them closer, your son wouldn't have had the time to me making "magic potions" or what-not.
Anywaysss...Love you and love Mace because is is Blake's lover friend!
Post a Comment