Oooooh, looks so yummy!!...but I am being strong. 60+ days and counting...but I still eat fries (yum!) Have fun at your BBQ and pool party, what do you think it is, summertime?
Today I had a caffeine free diet coke on our little picnich and it was actually refreshing and tasted sweet. I was kinda surprized that i liked it. Actually anything really tastes good with fries!
Stragglers are the freakin best. Why is that? Maybe because you know they are your very last bites. Like when we were kids and in the pool and mom said just 1 more minute and we had to get the best dives and hold our breath the longest because we knew it was almost over!?!
Wow! Nancy looks like Ali...weird? My favorite fries are the hard crusty burnt ones at the bottom...yum! It must be in our family blood because we all practically crave the same things. Salty Sweet. Even baked lays on a walk. Even a diet coke on a Sunday (heaven forbid). That is so funny that we all went to the same place on the same day (ooops Sunday) to get a fountain drink :) Gotta love it!
Your obsessions are the reason I love you so much. I love having them to share with you. If you would only start drinking Crystal Light Energy - that would be perfect! xoxo
Misty- you describe it soooo perfectly! you always do.
and Rob, you would be proud. I don't drink near the DC anymore...maybe every other day..AND I love crystal light, it just has soooo much caffiene, but it tastes so so good. Ry and I love it.
and yes NANCY, this is summertime in Utah! got to take advantage of every beautiful SUMMER day! I love it. and the pool was so pretty with it's blue water and blue skies. ahhh yes.
mom and Brookie- yes so right. everything tastes good with french fries. love the salt...mom ur almost home and then you can eat them with us! yay!
With new adventures at our door...from moving from Utah (after 32 years there!) we ventured to the Rocky Roads of Colorado for a dream job. New experiences, new friends, new roads..we are discovering ourselves one day at a time...and loving it. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mama to 4 fab kiddos. My "job" is exhausting and wonderful all at once! Our lives can be full of great things and sometimes complete craziness. But overall, I do try to see the good in life and try to look at each day as a blessing I get to live as a mom, wife, sister, and friend. My blog is a journey of our life...
Photography is my passion. I absolutely love it. I use this blog as a creative outlet with photos, but also to capture all of Stott's life "moments"
Tawny
~Me. Running. the sunshine. (LOVE) photography, designing. my sisters. cadbury mini eggs. the beach. a challenge. flip-flops. diet coke. my girlfriends. romantic get-aways. a smokin' tan. early mornings. quiet nights. jewelry. novels. competitive sports. sugar cookies. and my ever so comfy big stars...
Ryan
My hubby: hard-working, Miami Dolphin die hard, sooo competitive, sports lover, romantic (yup), loves the beach, good daddy, loves to fish, self-less(always), dare devil, loves coke a cola (in a bottle), (and YES the fav. parent..kids luuuv him)
The Beach is our getaway.
Ry with Mace. Oceanside
JULY is my favorite month
July 4th, my birthday, 24th, sparkling pool, warm sunshine! ahhhh yes!
family adventures
I LOVE my UTAH. The kids and I in Green River, UT
The beach, the sunshine, the warmth...ahh
I wish. I wish. I wish..I always lived here...(with my hubby and kids of course!)
S I S T E R L O V E
L U C K Y we are.
My favorite quote: "Sometimes winning has nothing to do with being first across the finish line."
7 comments:
Oooooh, looks so yummy!!...but I am being strong. 60+ days and counting...but I still eat fries (yum!)
Have fun at your BBQ and pool party, what do you think it is, summertime?
Today I had a caffeine free diet coke on our little picnich and it was actually refreshing and tasted sweet. I was kinda surprized that i liked it. Actually anything really tastes good with fries!
Stragglers are the freakin best. Why is that? Maybe because you know they are your very last bites. Like when we were kids and in the pool and mom said just 1 more minute and we had to get the best dives and hold our breath the longest because we knew it was almost over!?!
Wow! Nancy looks like Ali...weird? My favorite fries are the hard crusty burnt ones at the bottom...yum! It must be in our family blood because we all practically crave the same things. Salty Sweet. Even baked lays on a walk. Even a diet coke on a Sunday (heaven forbid). That is so funny that we all went to the same place on the same day (ooops Sunday) to get a fountain drink :) Gotta love it!
Your obsessions are the reason I love you so much.
I love having them to share with you.
If you would only start drinking Crystal Light Energy - that would be perfect!
xoxo
Misty- you describe it soooo perfectly! you always do.
and Rob, you would be proud. I don't drink near the DC anymore...maybe every other day..AND I love crystal light, it just has soooo much caffiene, but it tastes so so good. Ry and I love it.
and yes NANCY, this is summertime in Utah! got to take advantage of every beautiful SUMMER day! I love it. and the pool was so pretty with it's blue water and blue skies. ahhh yes.
mom and Brookie- yes so right. everything tastes good with french fries. love the salt...mom ur almost home and then you can eat them with us! yay!
i love that you called the fries in the bag "stragglers." totally had me cackling!
Post a Comment