Mace and Dax
Wheeler historic farm.
76 acres of nature at it's finest.
(3 miles from my house!)
Cows, pigs, barns, ducks, rivers, tall trees
...it is beautiful open farm air!
The farm was built in 1886 by Nathan and Sariah Wheeler and their 6 kids.
In 1976, the city bought it and has kept it going all these years.
Me and the sis's took our boys to go see Wheeler Farm.
We live so close that we come here often.
The kids never get tired of checking out the farm.

The farm offers hayrides,
feeding ducks and geese,
(love the red barn!)
petting (some) of the animals,
(cows, pigs, turkeys, chickens, horses..etc)
(Dax, Mace, and Trey)
You can walk around, and spend as much time as you would like.
Like I said, we love to come as much as the kids. Well at least I do.
It is so peaceful and it feels like you are out of the city....
even when you are still right in the middle of suburbia!
As I have said many times before, I love my Utah! I really really do.
But really there is so much to do: skiing, river rafting, hiking,
backpacking, camping, water skiiing...all in one state!
It's the best!
(and that's why Arizona was such a hard move...! Not to mention my 5 sisters too. Oh and great best friends, oh and all the kids friends....:)
We had a great afternoon.
We let the boys run around and get dirty and put their feet in the stream. They petted the cows, fed the horses and threw bread to the ducks.
We sat in the warm sunlight and chatted away. It was lovely.
Amber and Misty and Dax walking towards Wheeler farm....

Amber and Misty and Dax walking towards Wheeler farm....
Isn't that sight perty?
All the tall trees with fall leaves and nice glowing sunshine.

WAIT.

WAIT.
I had to end with a Halloween wish...!



6 comments:
Nice Halloween Decor. He He!!! I loved your pics. I think your Picasa totally enhances them and makes it look like you have a new camera. Can't wait to get started. I wish my visit to Wheeler Farm was as free and fun as yours. Mine was stressful and full of anxiety. There is always next time. Utah is beautiful.
PS I love your straggly hair. You should totally wear it like that. I never see it like that. I love it.
That "straggly" hair is my natural curl... It used to be super curly till I had all my babies... now, not so much!
Your fam pics will be so pretty there...can't wait to see!
Is this all part of your way to get me to move to Utah??????????? Becasue it is working!
Those pictures are amazing!!!!! And you live just miles away???!! I would be outside there all the time. heck I'd even have another baby just to be out strolling around with little ones!!
I thought your hair looked nice. Funny thing is mine used to be SUPER straight and after my 3 kids it got wavy in places. It blow dries very nicely straight when someone else does it -- I can't do as well.
Wish I could have been there that day! But, after your post, I don't feel like i missed out too much because the pictures and words made me feel like I was there. Beautiful :)
Post a Comment