
Things I love about Jake:
~He loves sports. All kinds of sports. He plays soccer, basketball, football and baseball. Basically anything with a ball. He will try anything. He is fearless.
~He loves to watch sports with his dad and bro's. They go down to the man cave and will watch football and basketball for hours as they throw the football back and forth.
~He can recite sports stats on Dwayne Wade, Miami Dolphins, BYU, Miami Hurricanes. It's crazy how much this 7 yr old knows.
~He loves life. Jake wakes up every day with a huge smile and ready to face the day. His happy attitude always brightens my day.
~He loves friends. He is buddies with his fellow 3rd graders but also the 4th, 5th and 6th graders. He goes up and slaps all the kids on the back with a smile. He knows everyone.
~He has the prettiest brown eyes, thus the nickname "tootsie roll."
~He loves to cheer me up. He used to always call me "my mama beautiful." and gives me hugs.
~He loves pizza, carrots, and peas.
~He does well in school and gets top grades.
~Jake's best friend is his cousin, Lexi and his sports buddy, Ben.
~Jake started indoor soccer when he was 3 and has never stopped. He plays sports year round!
~Jake is super competitive and loves to win! His basketball and soccer team have not lost in 3 years. On the otherhand, Jake has a very sensitive side and is careful of hurting others feelings.
~I feel so blessed to have Jake as part of our family. In ways, he is like the glue, he lifts others around him, his optimism is infectious, and he brings me joy every single day! I love him so much.
Now off to plan for his birthday party tomorrow:
15 kids, a magician, pinata, and games and fun!



5 comments:
january 23, yes? i think our boys share a birthday. happy birthday jake and jonah!
I don't know Jakers that well in person, but I feel like I do from your posts. He always seems happy and has a big smile. He is such an athletic boy. I can't believe he is eight. So many of us were preggers at the same time and now they are all turning 8. It is a big year. Have a happy b-day Jakers and good luck with all the partying Tawny.
Jakers is so adorable- I remember when he was born- I was still very new to the family and thought he was so cute. He's always been a great cousin to Claire and Jax- like all your kids. You deserve to be proud. Happy Birthday Jake!
Awwwwwwww!
Happy Birthday little Jonah!!
Jonah and Jake...so sweet! xo to you Em!
Post a Comment