Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A new light. glimpse...

I love light.
And if you know me, you already know that.
I love the way the light reflects off the tree's, the mountains, the clouds..
I love to sit in wide open spaces and just feel the
sunshine and look at it's shadows.
It makes me happy.
(hike with kids. Little Cottonwood canyon fall 2009)
Light brightens my days and my moods.
(golfing with Ry on his bday. Aug 2009)
We take full of advantage of the light in the summer.
We play outside all day long.
We hit the pools, the parks, the secret ponds (pic of Mace I took below...)
Us Stott's love the light.
So when we picked a house in CO.
We needed light. period.
and I knew that.
So here's a glimpse of the house we chose.
I love it's light.
and NO it doesn't have as much light as my house now, (none in CO do!)
but it has a good, warm feel.
and it has lots of light.....
I took lots of pics, but don't want to jinx myself and post them until the house officially closes!
We will see what happens. But hopefully we get our light!
and btw, this weekend calls for high 60's...
the summer light is coming!
xo!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brandon said...

Looks like a beautiful home Tawny! I hope things go well as you settle in there in Denver. Post more picures when you can of the house/neigborhood.

B

Penny said...

I love your whole life and light thing going on. And your new home looks so light! You will be fine. It won't always be easy but you will find a way to let the light in. I love that Brandon can still be connected even if he is literally half a world away or more!

tawny said...

M, I agree! I was so happy to "hear" Brandon's voice! The internet is an amazing thing....WE love you Bear!

renn mcbride said...

I love your pics. The light in them is magical. Kind of like our gold magic. hehe. Can't wait to see your house and what you do to it. Those posts will be awesome for us girlies back here. You are so positive. Life is going to be great!!!! That's what we keep saying right.

Em said...

what a great house! Crossing our fingers it works out for you. Love, from Paris, the "city of light"