I think we sold you in 48 hours.
No fliers or pics up yet, (comes Monday)
but
4 walk throughs, 2 offers.
(full price too!)
We will know shortly.
The cute doctor family loves it.
and I would love a cute family to love it too.
From one heart to another.
(but mine will always love you! period.)




7 comments:
So sweet to your house. It's like you are losing a family member. I cried today, actual tears. It's the start of reality in my head. Beautiful flowers btw. It must be meant to be and we are all meant to be sad I guess. Happy too that everything is working out. Your house is so freakin cute, everyone will want it. Too bad it won't be as cute when you take down all your awesome decor!!!
Oh I LOVE you girl. period.
Your words are so sweet.
thanks for making me cry as I type...can't see now.
Ry promised flights back ONCE a month for my girls. He KNOWS how much you all mean to me. I need my daily (now monthly) dose of my girls.
And you said it right, I do feel like I am losing a family member. But this new fam L O V E S it and that makes me so happy.
Celebrate now...we have time still!
xo!
Now you are making me cry too. Can't see to type either. Oh, Tawny, I will plain ole miss you so much and your family and your pretty house. It made me happy too to go there. However, you will make another house a Home. You will and where ever you are with your family, it will be your home.
Those flowers may be the most beautiful Spring ones I have ever seen. Do a blog just on them!!
We are all crying now. Wonderful. I can't stand the thought of you leaving your beautiful house you worked so hard on. There must be a reason for all of this. Try to believe in that. I am trying. In my situation and yours. We'll both hope for the best and try to believe that there is a happy path ahead of us.
And, I do agree with Mom. You, of all people, can make any house...any house...another HOME.
Brookie
You are so sweet and your words true.....but also know
RY and I MADE the choice to go. we could of stayed...but we FELT it was our time to journey on this adventure. We are okay with it, we chose it, but it definetly does not make it easy..I know I will miss you all every day, but hopefully that gets easier too. It's so hard to explain...but we just knew it was our time. We are meant to be there for a reason too..but the good news?? we will be back!!! LOVE YOU girl!
I understand how you feel about wanting your house to go to somebody who will love it the way you do. I'm a believer in house karma and was kind of sad when the person who bought our house in Texas completely remodeled everything (though I was still really glad it sold). Good luck with your next home- you will have good karma wherever you go.
Holy cow! That was supper fast! What a blessing! Such a sad yet exciting time! Things always work out. No doubt about it; you will definately make your new house a home. You are a fantastic decorator!
Post a Comment