Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lucky.

Lately I 've been lucky.
I have these girls:

(Amber where are you?)

(And sisters, why are you all looking at my head?! )

Lately, we have had lots of sister lunches.

Times are changing for many of us....(ahem!)

so we get together with the kids and talk and talk

and let the cousins play and play...

It's fabulous!

In fact, Mace is so LUCKY to have these boys:

The six pack.

Mace's cousins.

Every single one of them. (all within a year of his age.)

Mace is a lucky boy.

The mom's:

Brie-Cade, Misty-Dax and Trey, Kristin-Carson, Brooke-Blake, Me-Mace!

And lately,

I have been lucky to have lunches with

these girls every week...

(missing Nancy and Jolee!)

and yes,

I had to put a summer pic!

Our favorite time of year! Oh how we miss the pools!

and lucky today,

I have a lunch date with my girls at 1:00 sharp!

They have been so good to me since our big decsion.

They are my friends for LIFE.

Lastly, lucky of course for these guys!
My family

Who make it all worth it.
Life is good and with me departing ways,
it makes me realize all the good things in life.
Lucky I am!
The good thing:
I have all these people forever, no matter where I live,
or how far apart we are, we will always be there for each other!
l u c k y me.
NOW off to class reports (Jake!) and lunch with the girls!
xo!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Natalie said...

We are the lucky ones!!!!

tawny said...

ahhh! :)

Brooke said...

I like that. I need to remember tha in my life too :)