It's the first sign of spring when the sisters break out the beach chairs
and sit in the warm 54 degree sun.
It's the first sign of spring when the short sleeves are combined
with the winter boots.
It's the first sign of spring when the kids go play hoops, the girlies hit the parks,
and cold diet cokes are purchased....Oh it is a lovely time.
And perfect timing too.
You all know how much I love the sun.
Not layout get tan sun, but just the plain warmth of the sun. period.
And yesterday, grateful for lunch with my girlies at Cafe Rio.
(Nat, Robyn, Nancy, and Dani!)
I needed the sun and lunch because I cried all morning when
I saw my for sale sign
go up in my yard.
It was so hard to see my house the we built with our hearts, go up for sale.
And I know it's all good, our choice is made. A fab choice.
But it doesn't mean that every step of the way will be hard.
Thanks to my girls and my sis's for words of encouragement.
I am sure gonna miss my days with them.
Some days are easy and some days (like yesterday) are so tough. My heart worries for the kids, for new friends, new neighbors, the stress of making sure everyone is happy. Oh it can be hard.
The good thing: I know it won't be easy and I can't expect it to be for quite awhile.
Cute thing Jake said to me yesterday (after I was trying to hide my tears) He looked up at me and said, "MOM, don't worry, it will all be great....He said, we are going to CO alone, but at least we will ALWAYS have eachother...right!?
Ahhh cute words of wisdom from my 8 year old. I gave him a big hug and said, "of course we will. always."
Now off for more...life is so busy right now:
Showings, home tour photo's, and life..oh and S P R I N G!
yay!
Wish me luck.
(cuz my heart will so need it!)
p.s. My blog is not the same. Considering whether to stop till CO and a new computer. Can still only do 4 pics and my collages are too big.
It is driving me crazy. We will see.
xo!





5 comments:
Your blog is still awesome. I wish you luck. You will be successful at all you do and your family will be happy. It won't take long. Fun lunch girly time. We will miss you too. Nancy said she will miss you and that you are loud like me!!!!! Woot Woot. We like loud girls.
Keep blogging until you leave. It is my morning ritual to make Pero and check all y'all's blogs. The last two days in the sun have been so nice. I don't think I have been this happy since July! We will still have good/sunny/fun/park/diet coke/lunch/walks/just talking days before you go. Love ya, Amber
Nat..YOU are the LOUDEST and that's why we LOVE you! We have the best group of girlies..I AM flying in ONCE a month for our GNO's!!! I need it.
Amber..you make me smile. always. Your pero and blogs..love it! I love your optimism with the sun/fun/ sisters/d.c/days ahead! I will S O O O need it. My sissa's are the best. period. love you!
cheer up, tawny! it's all going to be okay. CO looked beautiful and fabulous. and i bet it was great to see ryan.
p.s. i like your collages this way because now when i click on them i can see the pictures so much better.
I love spring too! One thing you should be warned about Colorado is that the weather can change real fast...the saying is "Don't like the weather? Just wait 5 minutes." For example yesterday it was 70 degrees and I was wearing flip flops to work. Today I wake up and it's snowing! We are suppose to get up to 10 inches. CRAZY. Anyway, just thought I'd share.
Post a Comment