Seriously....today was a

(mace)
(mace)
It was perfect:
Words for today:
happy sunshine, blue sparkly water, warm air, ice cream, maple donuts, happy kids.
Words for today:
happy sunshine, blue sparkly water, warm air, ice cream, maple donuts, happy kids.
I wish every day was today.
We met new friends (for Aus and Ash!),
I hung with cute girls at the pool...
We met new friends (for Aus and Ash!),
I hung with cute girls at the pool...
(M surprised me with a 36 pack of D.C. yes! thank you :)
Later on, Ry and I babysat 4 month old twin girls for our friends
Later on, Ry and I babysat 4 month old twin girls for our friends
(we volunteered...it was their anniversary...we loved watching them..so CUTE!)
and the kids played the night away,
Ry and I topped it out with a late dinner (at the funnest outdoor mall/restaurants).
and the kids played the night away,
Ry and I topped it out with a late dinner (at the funnest outdoor mall/restaurants).
and I ended the night with talking to my cute sis Amber and(twin bro Troy earlier!)
yes. A perfect summer day....
and lastly I have pillow fever. true pillow fever.

yes. A perfect summer day....
and lastly I have pillow fever. true pillow fever.

do you like my new chair and pillow?
I have bought 10 pillows for the house. Easy to change out to switch colors. Good accents and add new dimensions....Love them.
My next new love...the color blue. I don't know why, but I am craving blue. (not these blues.. a lighter beach house blue!) I am doing something about it. Not sure yet what but have a good idea.
see my 3 pillows?
Off to bed and off to the weekend!
Denver Zoo with friends and maybe Estes Park too!
Oh and Father Day's festivities!
xo!



4 comments:
strangely, i know what you mean about blue! The other day i was painting and i realized my last 8 paintings are all different shades of blue. I must be going through a phase!
Yes yes yes! Ang..so true!
I would love to see some of your paintings!! put them on your blog!
In Better Homes and Gardens there were a ton of blue walls throughout the pics in the magazine. I read it on my way home today!!! Yay. I'm home. Last week was fab and now I have to get to work, but I had to check in. I love all of your posts. Love the pillows, way different textures, designs and colors, love your summer days, love your fire pit, love that Ash is swimming again and love that you have a fabulous Social Life. I knew you would. Can't wait to talk at ya tomorrow.
You know something, When I first got married, my Mom MADE those pillows (the round ones) in RS. it was all the rage! Funny how fashion goes. I tried to comment on your other blogs but something is wrong and it is not letting me. Hope this goes through! Loved your posts. Beautiful and so great.
Post a Comment