Thursday, January 29, 2009

All in a day

Today I:

1. Woke up at 6:47 A.M.

2. Made french toast for breakfast

3. Started my first load of laundry

4. Changed a poopy diaper

5. Did the morning dishes

6. Left the mtn. house with kids and took the long trek to school

7. Laughed out loud at Mace's singing

8. Ran for 45 minutes

9. Started my 2nd load of laundry

10. Called the painter

11. Made all the beds in the house

12. Organized the kids school work and threw out some toys

13. Did 400 crunches

14. Showered and got ready for the day wishing I had straight hair

15. Cooked Mason eggs for breakfast

16. Cleaned and vacuumed floors

17. Talked to Robyn on the phone (decided to marathon together in May)..crazy!

18. Realized it was my parents anniversary-42 Holy moly!

19. Decided to take a break and head to the the mall with sisters



20. Looked at Mason and sadly decided he was no longer my baby but a big boy

21. Tried to find my snow boots for this awful snow

22. Met the girls at the mall for a break from mommy life

23. Mace threw a fit!... wanted a hotdog instead of a pretzel

24. I said "No!" Mace threw another fit till I gave in...no break for me!

25. Got smokin' deals at Children's Place


27. Devoured my favorite chocolate, "butterscotch" at See's..soooo mouth-watering

28. Chatted with the sis's and caught up in each other's lives...(thank goodness)

29. Got a refill on my diet coke...needed it bad!

30. Rushed to school to pick up the kiddos

31. Dropped Aus off to play at Coley's. Made Ash cry, no friends to play today

32. Went through the"new" house to check paint

33. Went food shopping for dinner

34. Started another load of laundry

35. Threw some bbq chicken in oven

36. steamed some veggies

37. Helped Aus with biography homework

38. Changed another poop

39. Talked to the builder

40. Found Jake's lost jersey for basketball

41. Gave Ry a welcome home kiss

42. Dished up dinner and hastily left for basketball
43. Took Jake to practice for an hour

44. Got bad news

45. House appraisal issues (why now-2 days before closing!)

46. Stressed and called builder for help... which ended up as no help!

47. Did dinner dishes

48. Helped Ash and Aus with homework

49. Ry bathed Mace, while I read with Jake

50. Watched American Idol with kids...go Salt Lake!

51. Put away 3 loads of laundry

52. Ry and I brushed kids teeth, said prayers and put them to bed! Woohoo

53. Had looooong talk with Ry about our new adventure

54. So badly wanted to watch Top Chef, my fav!

55. To tired, went to bed

56. Couldn't sleep...to much going on!
57. Went back out and finished my lovely show.
58. Finally went to bed at 12:06 and thought of my day ahead of me
59. Exhausted! But still lovin' my life.
60. Felt blessed






7 comments:

brie said...

So, in other words, you did absolutely nothing. ;)

It was good to see you at the mall, too. I missed you!

Laura said...

WOW!!!!! I think I love you! Your day is very similar to mine, minus the 45 minute run and crunches ! Nice to meet you, sister of the fantastic Brie! When written down, it is amazing to see how much we moms do!!!

I am now off to clean up the throw up on the couch...never a dull moment.
But, yes...blessed.

curious...the beautiful b&w photo of your family..is that the same location where Stephanie Nielson took her photos??? It is beautiful.

tawny said...

Laura, Fun to meet you to! You seem to be such a fab mom and such a good friend to BRie! :)

Yes the pictures on my blog were taken by WEndy Whitacre who took Nie-Nie's family pics. I saw Stephanies pics and fell in LOVE! I researched her photographer and begged her(through email and text) to take mine. She was coincidentally coming to the Provo Apple Orchards the next day and squeezed me in...loved her for that! The first time I actually love my fam pics too! Small world huh!

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh, you are OUT OF CONTROL. I've always admired your strength and energy. I know I couldn't do everything you do in a day. Just know I will always forever be in AWE of what you do! You're the best mommy and wife.

p.s. Just pretend...(for my sake) that Mason is still a baby. I prefer to keep Blake a baby forever :(

emily said...

Do you want to know what impresses me the most? That you did three loads of laundry and...AND you put them away. I just feel accomplished getting it all down to the washing machine, forget putting it all away that day too!

Laura said...

Thanks for the photo info! I immediately got onto her website. I will need to come to Utah because I want that amazing location!!! (of course, my kids would be frowning or crying or fighting...!)

tawny said...

Laura, Wendy is so good at what she does, it may be worth your trek to Utah :)and yes,I hate fam pics..they are stressful! Honestly, we do not have one good family pic b/c I have a baby who will never smile or is crying so I soooo relate to you!

Emily, I love hearing your long lost voice! I miss you. HEy you need to join facebook so I can see pics of your cute boys...everyone is on there...just waiting for YOU!!