Yay! We came home from our trip and I walked in to a house full of lovely surprises: Venetian gold granite, yummy chocolate hardwood, and a rock fireplace...happy happy joy joy...happy happy joy joy.... 

I love love my granite and my chocolate alder cabinets with my warm, happy tile... (the floor is very dusty so don't look to close!)
Ahh my arches...complete with chair rail and my lovely hardwood. The house is so close to being finished. Just a few more details and we are almost there. We can't believe we might actually live in our own house again! Thank you thank you thank you...:)
I love love my granite and my chocolate alder cabinets with my warm, happy tile... (the floor is very dusty so don't look to close!)
Ahh my arches...complete with chair rail and my lovely hardwood. The house is so close to being finished. Just a few more details and we are almost there. We can't believe we might actually live in our own house again! Thank you thank you thank you...:)



8 comments:
i can't wait for the house! yeah, it's going to be weird living in our own home again! yeah, good times!
I'm glad I got to see it yesterday! I love the arches downstairs and the designs on the wall! Doesn't even feel like a basement at all. Good job girl! I'm happy for you.
I cannot wait to see it in person! It looks beautiful, Good Job You Guys!!
Thanks mom, Brooke , and Ashes! Brooke we will live sooo close like 6 houses apart! yay can't wait till were are back in the heart of Sandy again....miss it. It has been quite the adveture...remember dad's favorite saying: Deferred Gratification! That's us all the way.
It looks beautiful. Can't wait to be invited over.
It's so pretty!! I love it too!
it's so beautiful!
The carpet is in, it is ready! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment