Friday, January 16, 2009

My darn computer :(

Help! My computer won't let me do my blog and it is constantly kicking me offline. Does anyone know what is going on? When I try to upload a pic to a new post , it shuts me down! Also on my email it won't let me compose mail....hmmm. I heard their is a facebook virus that is going around...anyone know?! So if any of you are computer savy and have any answers, please help! Thanks so much. I guess I will to try to reboot my computer but other than that, I am helpless!! If anyone knows anything, either comment or email me at tawnystott@yahoo.com!! THANK YOU
(This might be good for me so I can actually get more things done like pack an entire house. again! or plan Jakey's upcoming birthday party (big 7!) :)

3 comments:

brie said...

sometimes my computer does that...it's like the cookies or something are messed up and you need to just let it chill for a bit. i bet it'll work now...

tawny said...

thx Brie, I had a couple of peeps respond on my email. I think it is my cookies, and Ry said he could fix that no problemo! I sure hope so!

tawny said...

Computers..aaah!