Oh my. It's really here: M O V I N G Day! Time to get going. WE have movers coming at 9:30. It's a big day for us Stott family. Packing up from the Mountain house and moving back down to the city. Here we come! :) Pic courtesy of Mace taking pics of "momma moooving all da boxes"....
Yay! I will come see you today! I will try to help out if I can. And the best part is that I actually get to just WALK there. Like hmmm....4 or 5 houses down? I'll have to get an official count as I come!
Tawny, I need to stop crying right now. I have now read all your posts I missed and I love them all! But I have to admit to crying most because Kim gets to drive by your house, and your sisters get to walk to your house...I am so jealous! I feel like my life would be just a little better if it were possible for me to walk to your house! I am truly so happy for you and Ry, and no one deserves it more than you two. I only wish I lived closer. I may surprise you with a treat soon! I love your guts!
omg, i just got my computer hooked up and I missed you all sooooo much. I will be blogging again soon after we set up all of our million beds! I luv you all and appreciate your support! LOVES~
With new adventures at our door...from moving from Utah (after 32 years there!) we ventured to the Rocky Roads of Colorado for a dream job. New experiences, new friends, new roads..we are discovering ourselves one day at a time...and loving it. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mama to 4 fab kiddos. My "job" is exhausting and wonderful all at once! Our lives can be full of great things and sometimes complete craziness. But overall, I do try to see the good in life and try to look at each day as a blessing I get to live as a mom, wife, sister, and friend. My blog is a journey of our life...
Photography is my passion. I absolutely love it. I use this blog as a creative outlet with photos, but also to capture all of Stott's life "moments"
Tawny
~Me. Running. the sunshine. (LOVE) photography, designing. my sisters. cadbury mini eggs. the beach. a challenge. flip-flops. diet coke. my girlfriends. romantic get-aways. a smokin' tan. early mornings. quiet nights. jewelry. novels. competitive sports. sugar cookies. and my ever so comfy big stars...
Ryan
My hubby: hard-working, Miami Dolphin die hard, sooo competitive, sports lover, romantic (yup), loves the beach, good daddy, loves to fish, self-less(always), dare devil, loves coke a cola (in a bottle), (and YES the fav. parent..kids luuuv him)
The Beach is our getaway.
Ry with Mace. Oceanside
JULY is my favorite month
July 4th, my birthday, 24th, sparkling pool, warm sunshine! ahhhh yes!
family adventures
I LOVE my UTAH. The kids and I in Green River, UT
The beach, the sunshine, the warmth...ahh
I wish. I wish. I wish..I always lived here...(with my hubby and kids of course!)
S I S T E R L O V E
L U C K Y we are.
My favorite quote: "Sometimes winning has nothing to do with being first across the finish line."
6 comments:
Yay! I will come see you today! I will try to help out if I can. And the best part is that I actually get to just WALK there. Like hmmm....4 or 5 houses down? I'll have to get an official count as I come!
whee! i'll try to come help too.
ps mace is a wild photographer. who knew?!
xoxo sista
It was nice driving by and having you at your new house. It's beautiful!! Mason is so cute! I love that kid.
Tawny,
I need to stop crying right now. I have now read all your posts I missed and I love them all! But I have to admit to crying most because Kim gets to drive by your house, and your sisters get to walk to your house...I am so jealous! I feel like my life would be just a little better if it were possible for me to walk to your house!
I am truly so happy for you and Ry, and no one deserves it more than you two. I only wish I lived closer.
I may surprise you with a treat soon!
I love your guts!
omg, i just got my computer hooked up and I missed you all sooooo much. I will be blogging again soon after we set up all of our million beds! I luv you all and appreciate your support! LOVES~
I'll come and help too! Brie, can you pick me up on the way?????
Post a Comment