Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tagged

Tagged.....hmmm. Nat gave me the letter "B." Let me think about it a bit.... Ten things that start with the letter B that I like.
Okay here I go:
1. BOYS...Love them, love all of them.. Austin, Jake, and Mace (and Ashlyn too :)....they make me who I am. Most of all I love my boy Ryan. Mmmm.
2. BUCKLE...sad but true. I am obsessed with that store. LOVE the jeans, love the shirts. I will hardly shop anywhere else. I think I have post traumatic stress from high school and not having jeans tall enough for a 5' 11 girl! I Love you Buckle, thank you.
3. BEACHES...Seriously, there is nothing better than sitting at the beach with your feet in the warm sand and the sun beating down on your skin!!! I love the beach and could live there year round. Ry and I joke we will live on Miami beach and be that really old wrinkly couple that lays out all day long....yes!
4. BEST FRIENDS...Love you and love you! My best friends know who they are... They lift me up everyday and I am so lucky to have such great friends. My sis's and bro's are included here too.......nothing like family who has your back no matter what! LOVE YOU ALL!!
5. BABIES...I love my 4 babies, now children, but babies represent what I value the most and that is Motherhood. I think that is the most divine role a woman can have...being a mom. Love it and feel blessed everyday.....
6. BEAUTIFUL THINGS...Ohhh I love to decorate and design. I like to visually see pretty things around me..... I love to decorate my house.... I like to look at colors and textures. I like warm, happy earth tones. It all excites me soooo much. I like pretty frames, pictures, plants. I like to paint and try new things....if only I could have 1001 houses to always change and decorate...that would be my ultimate dream.....
7. BIGGEST LOSER...aka working out!! I love love love to run. It is my outlet, it is my getaway. I wish I could run OUTDOORS all year round. I love to be outside and breathe in the air and just think......I also love the Biggest Loser...it is so dang inspiring and I am so proud of all those people.
8. BUBBLY....I love my vanilla, diet coke. I love it with my Baked Lays and chocolate. It can get me through a bad day. I sound obsessive, but we all have the one "something" we enjoy and treat ourselves to. Don't pretend you don't....:)
9. BASKETBALL...Sports, sports, sports..I love to play sports. I especially like basketball and swimming. I was a competitive swimmer for 8 years and swam everyday...NOW I love to watch my own kids play. I really try not to get competitive, but I just can't help it. Ry and I both love sports so between us two, my kids will always have no choice but to play...good thing they love it too....woohoo.
10. BELONGING....Saving the best for last.....belonging to a family I love, belonging to a gospel I know is true, and belonging to a life I love.
thanks Nat........

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Funny how I LOVE all of those things on your list too! We must be twins!;)
Looks like a fabulous weekend friend, and looks like a fabulous house!
xoxo

Natalie said...

That was awesome. I wish I would have put meaning by mine. It gave me the chills. I loved your list. You never replied to my sneak peak email. Remember concentrate. No pressure. I can stop by anytime.

Laura said...

Beautiful!
Brilliant!
Blogging!

Penny said...

I hardly know what to say except that you are so gosh dang "brilliant"!!!!I love that you blog and even though I am yo mama I get to know and appreciate your goodness and greatness all the more.Love Ya

Brooke said...

I want you to be on Design Star and be the housewife from UTAH that wins it all! You would do sooo good! Seriously...you should at least sign-up..it cant hurt :)