That pic is the second t.v. that we hung on our wall( in the workout room). It's also the second t.v. that has crashed to it's death. The first t.v, Ry accidentally dropped as he was putting it on the stand. Um, yeah the t.v. was a goner. Ry put a second and bigger t.v. on the stand. It seemed sturdy, great, fabulous..... I even worked out with it for a few days. Last night the crash was so darn loud that I already knew.... the t.v. Yup, again. This t.v was a big- time goner. No chance of fixin'
Oh well. I hate complaining. If you know me, it's not my thing. I keep it all in and let the smile keep on smiling, hiding my stormy feelings. I don't need anyone, I don't like solace, that's my life to deal with and my own problems, not anyone else's...so I kindly smile and move on. Well two months ago we bought a shredder. WE had 3 accounts of old credit cards get reopened and fraud being charged all over the place. WE had nooooo idea how they got our numbers...(now we do, our stolen storage unit with our life in it...oh yeah...) So yesterday we got a statement from our bank. Our good bank..... FRAUD CHARGES. again. but this time, the dirt bags were sneaky about it and slipped in their charges. What they don't know is that my husband is a finance guy, he notices ALL charges, you can't slip anything by RY. I called and put a hold on the account but I have to go in today and waste my time and close, reopen, get new numbers......cry, cry, poor me...I know so lame huh??!
Like I said, the cloud I can deal with because it seems to be all monetary.
But folks, I know, I hate complaining, I hate it I hate it. There is so much sadness going on outside of my cloud...lost jobs, bad economy, sickness....it's all so sad!
Last night our Bishop came over to our house with a glum heart and sad, "your not in our ward." Your house is the boundary for the other ward. Huh? My kids were so happy, so was RY and I...in fact, we were thrilled. We loved our ward, we loved the people and especially the sis's and cousins. He said he fought hard for us but we are in the "other" ward. Bummer. Don't dare tell the kids yet.
Like I said, every day that we have been in the house, we have had something bad (awful) happen to us. No lie, it's odd, it's strange. We've never had this happen. Ry and I are trying to decide what to learn from all of this..... I won't blog about the others because it's just way to crazy (or personal :). This is what I have decided:
In the end, money really means nothing (okay, we need it for basic survival.)....but what matters the most is each other, we have our families, we have our kids, our friends, and loved ones... Life goes on, life is wonderful, life is happy and that darn cloud can just flippin go hang over someone else's roof cuz he's not going to get us.
By the way, the sun came out today. Finally!!! It was soooo nice to see the rays shine through my 3 windows. I thrive off the sun and it's been hiding it's rays from me. Thank you, I needed that today, now go away lil black cloud. Geez.
Oh and an official good bye to Bran and Em.....
Bear is back off to Germany, saving lives with all of his talent.. ..We had one last farewell yesterday.... We will miss Claire's bright smile and Jackson's sweet face. It's so sad to have them go back but we will see you again. Luv ya guys!



6 comments:
Ohhh..I'm so sorry. I told John about the tv last night and he could only cringe. To men, TV's are very personal Men are hurt when electronics get hurt. Also, we are both sooo sad that you are not in our ward. John really wants Ry to keep playing ball no matter what!
And about the karma' thing (k or c?). You can believe it-as much or as little as you want- but the way I look at Karma is (what goes around comes around right? Well, I believe that only to an extent. When you help friends or family with needs or do good deeds in the community, etc. I believe those blessings will come back to you. But this other stuff, Ry's job promo in Florida, the robbery, identity theft, tv's, dishwashers, dryers, etc. don't have anything to do with karma. These are ALL external things that are random random awful things that have happened to you and Ry. It sucks-- but it has. You have endured it so well. No one could do it better and with less DRAMA than you. Amazing.
Don't get too caught up in karma to think the world is against you and Ry. You two are good honest people who are wonderful parents and do everything with the best intentions. I can't imagine karma wanting to impose on your household in any way. So look at it this way This must just (ha ha )be a series of unfortunate events!
You haven't done anything to deserve karma. I can't believe all the madness. I am sorry. The robbers will get their karma. You are always so happy-who would have thought this was all going on. You have the right attitude that we are all blessed right now to have what we do have. If you ever need a lunch buddy or someone to vent to-I'm free.
i'm glad the "little , i mean big black cloud is going to another roof!!! i'm not going deal with it. and my mom and dad aren't too! they've worked there tails off just trying to make this home right for us. they do so much!! and i thank them for that! so, big black cloud go away come again another day( not) and let the sun shine on the stott family! cause we are back and we are NOT loseing this time.
I have had bad karma for the last 10 years.
ok, seriously now...go with my motto...IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE! Yes, you have had a string of bad luck, no doubt...but thank God for your SMILE and positivity and FAMILY and belief in GOD...these will all pull you through to the other side.
Now, Go get yourself a diet coke.
Holy little black cloud of fury! I can't believe the horrible luck you're having. Oh wow. I admire your attitude through out it all, though, cuz I swear if it was me I'd like be on 4 xanax a day and throwing gummy bears at Brandon's face and talking about how EVERYTHING SUCKS.
So way to be the bigger sister. haha, you know what I mean. Bigger in heart and optimism, not booty size. ;)
xo
Tawny....I was talking to Brooke about my poor said life with buying our new house and she had mentioned your unfortunate events! I felt so bad that I had been complaining when like you said so many people are going through so much too. I agree with everyone....you don't deserve bad karma...it's just life doing what life does and us becoming stronger better people because of it. I know you where wondering what I thought so that is why of course had to get on here and tell you:)
Hope things start to look up for you and if anything...spring is coming....here comes the sun!
Send me your e-mail so I can add you to my blog..private:)
melisa_gabrielsen@hotmail.com
Post a Comment